5: Ex lover

—————————————————
Flashback

"You really think thats gonna work here?" You chuckled, watching William fumble around with some blueprints. "Bloody hell...I'm not explaining my idea again!" He groaned, handing you the tickets for Italy. The two of you were gonna go on a 'romantic' trip, and of course, you were unsure about his plans. He gave you a pissed off look and kicked his luggage across the room, "I can't fucking believe this shit!" He began to breathe heavily, attention focused on the glowing liquid. It honestly ticked you off, he only cared about remnant more than anything right now. But you could tell he still loved you.. he had to.

End of flashback

It sucked, how he left you so fast. He was probably still messing with that whole immortal thing. You were mopping the floor while thinking about the whole thing, and you didn't even realize Jeremy was watching you. He could tell you felt bad about something, he just didn't know what. "Howdy, luv!" You heard the country accent and instantly felt your heart pounding, god, he made you feel great. "Hi Dave!" You reached your arms out and took him in for a hug.

"So,, uh,, what did ya wanna talk bout?" Dave asked, looking concerned. You fiddled around with your thumbs, and finally got the guts to say it. "I fell in love, with a man. He was perfect, too." You spat out, waiting for Dave's reply. It was quiet for a while, you could hear Dave's breathing stutter. Was he nervous? "Tell me more.." He whispered, maybe he was jealous? You wiped your sweaty palms on your pants and continued, "I loved him so much. We dated and he made me feel so special.. but he was focused on something else." You looked up at Dave, and he nodded his head, signaling you to continue. "He was working on something special to him, I guess. He started to ignore me, and I didn't feel like he loved me. Actually, no, rewind.. he never loved me. I just blushed at the little things. Like his soft kisses, that rarely ever happened." You began to feel your heart drop, you were managing to talk about this? You cleared your throat, "Me and him planned to go to Italy, but he broke up with me a day before the trip." You stuttered, and felt tears falling.

Dave's pov:

I felt sick to my stomach. I loved Y/N a lot, but I suppose it didnt show. They were crying in front of my face, what could I do? I'm Dave now. Not William. I'll comfort them.. do the things I didn't do before. Yes, that's perfect.

Your pov... (2nd person):

Dave cuddled next to you and held you tight, he wiped your tears with his thumb softly. "I'm sorry, luv. You didn't deserve that." He whispered into your ear, rubbing his hand on your thigh. You rested your head on his chest, so he placed his chin on your head. Your heart was pounding, the man you had a crush on was treating you so well. Why couldn't William do this? Dave stopped rubbing your thigh and placed you on his lap, so you wrapped your legs around him. He held you close and kissed you on the cheek, "Ye' feelin' better?" You made eye contact with him and nodded your head slowly. "Mmhmm? Well, let's get back to work now."

—————————————————

573 words.. slacking rn 💀..

 slacking rn 💀