2: Couple Goals

————————————————————
For some reason, a slushie sounded really good in the morning. You didn't even have breakfast yet. But that was fine, never bothered you. You heard the door creak open and you saw Dave, "Oh hi Da—.." You looked at his head and saw blood, and you instantly ran up to him. "Oh crap, are you alright? You have to be aware that can get infected right? Let me help." You kept blabbering, and Dave just watched you. He couldn't stop you if he tried, you'd just keep talking. You grabbed the first aid kit and sat him down. "This may sting a bit, okay?" You told him, and he just nodded his head a bit. "Hold onto something, if you'd like." You opened the first aid kit and grabbed a cotton ball and alcohol. As soon as you got everything out, he held onto your hand. Hopefully, he wouldn't squeeze too hard. You slowly poured some alcohol on the cotton and got close to Dave's injury. He became flustered from you being so close, and caring for him made him blush too. You gently tapped the cut, making Dave grip onto your hand harder and flinch a bit. "I'm sorry, it'll be okay." You apologized and continued lightly tapping the cut, and Dave? He wouldn't let your hand go. You finally finished disinfecting it and placed a bandage on his cut. "Hmm, you look very handsome." You teased, and Dave loosened his grip on your hand. "Ya' think?" He chuckled, looking at you in the eyes. You pulled your hand away from his and put the first aid kit back. He watched you move around and carefully place everything back, "May I treat you to a slushie, luv?"

Sluurrpppp. The sounds of you two laughing and drinking slushies filled the room, the both of you hadn't even seen Jeremy peeking in. "Oh—.. lemme see your tounge." You asked Dave, hoping to see his tounge dyed red. He shook his head no, though. "I'll do it if you try some of my slushie flavor. It's real good." He smirked, and you looked down at his cup. He pushed the cup over to you and you bent your head down, taking a sip. You didn't know how to feel, it was really good but a little bit bad. But you couldn't tell him that. "Oh shit, Dave. This is real good!" You fake laughed, pushing the cup back to him. His face was so strange, he was happy that you were impressed with the drink. "Well, I'm not gonna show ya' my tounge anyways. Yer' not worthy of seein' it!" He chuckled, covering his mouth. You gasped, and gave Dave an evil eye. "You lied to me?" You walked up to him and started tickling him, which you regret. He pulled you up, trying to stop you. But the slushie spilt all over you, the coldness spreading all over your shirt. "Oh fuck, my clothes!" You shivered from the coldness and got off of Dave, the slushie cup was on the floor and Dave was disappointed. He looked up at you, you were nice and drenched in a sticky liquid. "Hmm, you may need some help with that huh?" He laughed putting your hair behind your ears. You felt so gross and sticky. "Please, get this crap off me." You groaned. Dave instantly grabbed your hand and went to his locker, he pulled out a random hoodie and gave it to you. "There. Change into that." He smiled, making your heart feel warm. You grabbed the hoodie and walked away.

—-
"Ehh, it's fairly comfy." You looked down at the hoodie you were wearing, thankful you didn't have to wear a shirt drenched in slushie. "Yeah, I think I'd know." He walked up to you and fixed the sleeves. He brought them down so they covered your hands, and you instantly hugged him. It surprised him, the hug, you felt so warm against him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." You kept thanking him, your words muffled a bit from being on his chest. He pulled the hoodie on your head and laughed. "Yer' welcome."  He whispered, and it honestly shocked you. Since when did he have manners? Or were these special manners just for you?

"I don't think so, Jeremy. I cant have crush on Dave. I didn't even meet him that long ago." You placed your hand under your head and held it up like that. Jeremy looked at you and sighed, "Since when was love at first sight impossible?" He rolled his eyes and looked at your hoodie, "I've never seen you wear that before, where'd you get it?" You remembered the hoodie was on you and looked down. You knew that Jeremy would most likely freak out when he knows who it's from... "I spilt Dave's slushie on me, so he let me borrow his hoodie." You looked down, trying to hide your blushing face. "Wow. Literal. Couple. Goals. But anyways...you have real work to do. Come on!"

——
{ major time skip to going home }

"Shit! Why won't you leave my mind!" You rolled around your bed, holding tight onto Dave's hoodie. It was clear you liked him, but did he like you? Why did he have to be the only guy on your mind? It driving you crazy. You finally stopped moving everywhere and got under your covers. You held the hoodie close, like it was a stuffed animal. And you fell asleep.

———————————————————

916 words...I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I spent a lot of my creative energy on this sooo 😭

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I spent a lot of my creative energy on this sooo 😭