4: William J. Afton

—————————————————
You were at work, like usual. Just cleaning up some messes the children left, also, like usual. You think it's so gross. What you think is that it's a public place.. but cant there be more rules? Like "If you wanna throw up, go to the washrooms. NOT the stage." But nobody hears you out. All of a sudden, Jeremy came running at you. "Slow down!" You yelled, pointing the mop at him. The cleaning alcohols dripped onto your shoes, which pissed you off. "OKAY.. Y/N...LOOK AT THIS!!" He was super hyper, couldn't he show you already? He pulled a random wallet out of his pocket and shook it around. "It's Dave's! The idiot left it here!" He started laughing and took Dave's debit card out. He observed it carefully, and then took out all the cash. "Bloody hell.. maybe you should give it back?" You suggested, and went back to worrying about your shoes covered in cleaning juices. "C'mon, dude! Don't be so fucking lame! We should go spend some of it, then give it back." Jeremy demanded, and handed you the wallet. "You can be in charge of it."

Just to make sure Dave wasn't bullshitting you and Jeremy, you checked to see if it was a fake ID. You opened it and saw a man with brown hair and blue eyes, very pale skin. William J. Afton. You'd recognize that name and face anywhere, that stupid man. But what is Dave doing with that in his wallet? You read the name of the debit card, it also had William's name. It was almost like Dave stole William's wallet. But wasn't William a criminal? And missing? This ID was basically useless. You closed it back up and put it in your pocket. "What if.." Your mind began to speak, "What if Dave is William? How else would he get such important belongings from the man?" You tried your hardest to ignore the thoughts, but they didn't go away. What if the overthinking was right? No. It can't be. Dave looks too... different. No.. only their hair color is different.

Flashback to awhile ago...

"Oi, Y/N. Fock you doin' here?" William growled, of course he caught you. You turned your attention to William and waved, "Nothing, really. Just working the night shift." You lied, trying to pull it off. "Oh shut your gob! (mouth) I know when you fucking lie!" He walked up to you and kissed you on the cheek softly. "Why don't you ever tell me when you come over at the job? I end up catching you and scare the shit out of ya!" He laughed, giving you a soft kiss on the lips.

End of flashback:

Maybe that's what you missed the most. You missed the way he'd kiss you. And hold you. And joke with you. You missed your ex, but he broke up with you before he went missing. Almost like it was on purpose. Which, it probably was. But you could never tell anyone about your past relationship, but Mr. Guy already knew about it. You handed Jeremy the wallet and picked up the mop, "He was just bullshitting you." You contuined to clean, atleast until Dave ran into you. "I lost my wallet, luv! And I know that dumb fuck Jeremy took it!" He yelled, and it honestly made your heart drop for a second. He wasn't joking with Jeremy?

—————————————————-
572 words..no that's actually so fucking short for a story I've spent so much time on already. Next chapter will be out soon, more updates on the little identity fraud discovery?

 Next chapter will be out soon, more updates on the little identity fraud discovery?