Lovers, yet forced enemies.

Before we start, I just want to say that I'm not forcing you guys to read this so if you don't like this ship then just... leave? I don't understand people who just leave a hate comment when they can just... not read this?

I feel like having 3 books that I'm working on is a terrible choice, but who's going to stop me? Huh? That's right! I'm going to suffer but idc, I need Crue content, you need Crue content, everyone needs Crue content, so here I am.

Also, I suck at drawing 2 people like interacting, so just appreciate the Blue in the cover.

So, let's start!

Warnings: Ink is an asshole, badly written injuries, kissing (don't ask how), pretty stupidly written make out scene, Blue is a top just how I like it, suggestive stuff ig

︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The drops of rain hit the window that Blue was sitting next to, his head was on the glass as he stared outside. On his face rested a frown, nothing serious happened, thankfully. But something terrible could have happened yesterday, it was a miracle that Blue was able to talk his way out.

You may have asked yourself, just what happened to upset the usually cheerful Blue?

Well, Blue and Cross have a complicated relationship. They fight due to being on opposite sides, yet at night their glares turn into lustful glances full of love towards each other. After a fight they always kiss each other's wound, apologizing for every one of them.

Destiny brought them together, but their friends want to separate them.

Yesterday, when Cross and Blue were meeting, Ink caught Blue trying to sneak out. Ink, being the asshole he is, didn't allow Blue to leave for a very long time while questioning him.

It wasn't fun.

Blue sighed as he looked away from the window, his room was messy due to Ink trying to look for any clues that may have been the cause of Blue trying to sneak out, but thankfully Ink wasn't able to find anything. Blue would be screwed if Ink found out about his secret stash of the letters his partner wrote.

Cross is a person that is silent and almost never speaks, but that doesn't stop Blue from making Cross blush and sometimes flirt back. Cross... he was a gorgeous person, for Blue atleast. His personality shined more than the sun while his smile... Oh his beautiful smile... Blue would die just to be able to see it.

A knock on the window caused Blue to jump and quickly look at the person who was currently waving at him.

Cross and his careless actions...

Blue stands up and turns to look at his partners adorable face with a glare. Doesn't Cross know that it's dangerous? Blue doesn't want to lose the person he loves more than the sky.

With a sigh, Blues hands quickly open the window, letting the cold air along with the drops of rain into his room. Cross immediately walks into the room with a smile.

"Gosh..." Blue mutters as he closes the window after Cross entered, he didn't want anyone to suspect or even catch a glance of Cross entering his room. It wouldn't be nice to be caught like that, especially since they nearly got caught yesterday. "Cross, what are you even thinking...!" Blue loudly whispers to Cross, he didn't want Dream or Ink to hear them.

"I was thinking about you." Cross responds as he places his hands on the shorter skeletons shoulders, who shook his head with a frown. "I... I know that this is risky..." Cross says as he notices the worry in Blues eyes, or the lack of them. "But I just missed you too much." Cross added as he put his hand on Blues chin, making Blue look at his face.