Enemies with Benefits

Warnings: basically mentions of sex (no descriptions tho), swearing, obvious abusive past relationship,

This is kinda weird and I'm sorry lmao

Also idk what happened here

︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Blue was sitting on the kitchen counter while texting someone on his phone. He was currently waiting for someone, but he didn't feel like doing nothing so that's why he's texting Dream.

He was waiting for someone special.

Well, Cross isn't special. Sure, he's an enemy and all, but does that mean Blue can't fuck him? Yeah, it doesn't. Last time Blue checked the rules, there wasn't anything about not being able to fuck your enemy.

Although, it's obvious Dream doesn't want his friends to have any kind of relationship with Nightmare and his 'pawns', oh and apparently Dream doesn't want anyone to interact with Error too.

Blue doesn't care though.

Blue looks at the time, Cross is late. Blue sighs as he rolls his eyelights. Gosh, Cross really can't be punctual, can he?

dreamy boy~

Do you want anything from the store?
No tacos though
You need to eat something else than just tacos

baby blue

Stfu
Ur not my mom
But anyways I kinda want some chocolate
Can u get some?

Blue thought of Cross as he typed, which may have been the reason why he asked for chocolate. Cross once mentioned he loved that stuff, so why not? Blue slightly smiled as he felt his soul speed up a little bit.

He needs to focus, not think about Cross.

dreamy boy~

Yeah sure
Did you hear anything from Ink?

baby blue

No
I don't even text him
He's an asshole
Emotionless asshole
I hope Error fucked him up or smth

dreamy boy~

I'm disappointed in you
I understand that you and Ink don't get along but that doesn't mean you can wish bad things upon him
We will talk once I find Ink
Okay?

"Are you done?" The voice of Cross startles Blue, causing him to drop his phone on the ground. Great, if his phone is broken Cross will pay for it. Literally. "Didn't mean to scare you, sorry I guess." Cross puts a hand on his hip as he stares at Blue with almost no emotion.

"What the fuck Cross." Blue glared at him before standing up to pick up his phone. Blue looked at the screen and sighed out of relief once he saw the untouched screen. He noticed Dream messaged him a few more times, but he will check it later.

"I was late because of Nightmare."

What did Nightmare even want from Cross? Well, it's not Blues business, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"What did he even want from you?" Blue asked and crossed his arms as he leaned on the kitchen counter while staring at Cross.

"He wanted to know why I spend so much time outside, why do you even want to know?"

"You don't want me to be concerned?"

Cross stares at Blue before rolling his eyelights. He didn't come here to argue, he went here just for some pleasure, but here he is...

Chara is as far away as possible, he didn't want to see anything like this again and Cross understands.

"We are enemies Blue, nothing more than that." Cross says, although his soul hopes for a relationship with the kind skeleton. However Cross knows its impossible, but he wants to keep living in a dream where he dates Blue.

That they are more than enemies with benefits.

If you can even call them enemies.

"Are you serious?" Blue asked as he frowned, does Cross seriously think they are nothing more than enemies? Sure, Blue knows they don't get along because of Nightmare and Dream, but they have a good chemistry. "We literally fuck, like, I know that we won't date, but are we seriously still enemies?"

"Yes."

Ugh.

"Well then just leave, I am not in the mood for this." Blue says as he turns away from Cross.

Cross sighs, he knows he doesn't want to be just enemies or friends with Blue. It's not easy to wake up, knowing that the only person who cares about you is an enemy.

"Blue." Cross says as he puts a hand on Blues shoulder. "It's just that..." Cross didn't want to destroy everything they had, even if it was almost nothing. "I'm in love with you."

No.

It's not true.

Cross just said this to make sure Blue wouldn't leave.

Right?

Right.

"Go away, Cross."

"Blue, please."

Blue is scared, scared that this might end up like his previous relationship.

"No, please leave." Blue said as he felt tears in his eye sockets. Fuck, why is he even crying? "Cross just... do me a favor and leave."

"Can we atleast talk tomorrow?" Cross asked as he took his hand away from Blues shoulder and backed away to give Blue some space.

"I.. I need a second, just wait." Blue responded as he rushed to the bathroom to think about everything that has happened a minute or two ago.

Does Cross seriously love him?

It's... it's risky. What if Nightmare found out? Blue and Cross would be dead as soon as Nightmare would learn about this. But hey, atleast they would die together, right? Well, that's terrible to think about.

Maybe Blue can try.

He does like Cross, actually no... He loves him. Blue is just unsure, unsure whether Cross would still be nice to him. He doesn't want this to end up like before, but Cross doesn't seem like he would hit Blue.

Blue takes a deep breath and walks out of the bathroom to find Cross cooking something. Why was he even cooking in this moment? Blue notices that Cross was making tacos, his favorite food.

"Uh, I wanted to cheer you up." Cross says as he turns to look at Blue with a slight, but awkward smile. Cross looks cute, which makes Blue smile, especially since Cross wanted to make him feel better. "You did tell me that your favorite food were tacos."

"You like chocolate, right?"

"Yeah."

How nice, Blue remembered it correctly.

"You know... I... I..." Blue stuttered a bit, but he didn't feel that embarrassed due to Cross' kind and positive expression. "We could date, if you still want."

"I would love to."

"I'm sorry to ruin our moment, but I'm sure that Dream will be coming over soon." Blue says, kind of ruining their moment. "You can stay, but you need to hide, it's obvious why." Blue slightly scratches his neck as he looks down on the ground. "He has chocolate by the way."

"Oh yeah, I'll hide in your room or something."

"Don't look through my clothes, I know you."

"Well fuck, you kind of caught me."