Just a Small Crush.

Wow, it really didn't take me a long time to do this lmao.

Anyways, Cross is a yandere because I don't really like making Blue one since... Cross is definitely stronger than him so, I don't really see Blue as being able to yk do bad stuff.

Although... Blue could use his cute looks and charisma as an advantage.

But yeah, I just don't like making Blue a yandere especially when it's with like bad sanses.

Warnings: Yandere (duh), Cross is creepy, not great intentions towards Blue, thoughts of 'getting rid' of someone, it's not a crush, Cross being an asshole (kinda), breaking into a home, stalking I guess,

Enjoy!

︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Cross stared at Blue from afar, it was nothing more nor nothing less than a small crush. It would go away in a few months or so, but for now... Cross will need to suffer in silence, knowing that if Nightmare would find out about that... Let's just say it wouldn't end well.

Cross frowns as he sees Blue excitedly talking to Sugarplum, he just wishes that he could be there instead of that... bitch. But Cross knows that Sugarplum is an important person for Blue, he wouldn't be able to get rid of them without him noticing.

Hold up, get rid of them? Why the fuck is Cross even thinking about that.

Cross rolled his eyelights, he needs to go back. Cross can't spend all of his time looking at Blue, even if he wanted to do so. Cross stands up from the grass he was sitting in and fixed up his clothes before he went in the direction of where the others were supposed to be.

Killer thought it would be a good idea to hang out since Nightmare didn't have any plans nor missions for them. Horror hesitated, but decided to go when he saw that Dust wanted to go as well. Cross didn't want to go, however Killer convinced him with sweets.

Cross didn't think that Blue was going to be here. He was taking a walk away from the idiots to cool down, but then he caught a glance of the blue bandana (?) his crush wore most of the time.

It was a surprise seeing him here, but a welcome surprise. Too bad that Cross couldn't talk to him, he just... He felt too anxious to talk to him, besides, Blue was already talking to Sugarplum.

Cross walks up to the bench where the idiots were sitting. From the sound of their voice, they appeared to talk about Nightmare and his relationships.

"Right, I wouldn't be surprised if he liked Cross." Killer jokingly said as he laughed, but then he stopped as he looked at Cross who was glaring at him. "Oh heya, came back from your walk of shame?" Killer was pushing his luck, yes, but Killer knew that Cross couldn't do much to him either. Nightmare wouldn't be happy to hear about them getting into a fight.

"Fuck off." Cross clearly stated that he wasn't in the mood to be mocked by Killer. Cross felt upset, but then he imagined Blue smiling at him and he felt way better than before.

"Pfft, is someone angry about Blue not liking them back?" Dust decided to talk about a touchy topic for Cross, it was only a crush, nothing more nor nothing less. It would disappear in a few months.

Cross didn't respond, it's not smart talking to idiots. You can't win an argument with someone like them, mostly because their stupidity is off the charts.

♥︎

It wasn't just a small crush.

It never was.

The want... need to see Blue, to see his smile, to touch him. It was too much. Cross couldn't live without him, he just... it was impossible.

It didn't go away, it only got worse after a few months.