DB X Tensura P. (11)

Info:

Special skills/Techniques: [.....]

Onomatopoeia: *.......*

Someone talking/thinking: "......."
______________________________________

"Fusion?-No never again!. We're saiyan warriors Kakarot!. Plus, we don't even have the potara earrings!" Said an embarrassed Vegeta.

"That's it!" Said Beerus as he grabbed the supreme Kai by the ear.

Goku hearing the commotion with Beerus and the supreme Kai, instantly rejected the use of potara earrings, completely ignoring vegeta's pride

"There's no need for potaras. We have another way of fusing". Said Goku causing Vegeta to instantly grab him by the collar.

"If you think I'm going to do that stupid fusion dance then you're out of your mind clown!".

"But-" said Goku but Vegeta just turned around and ignored his pleading.

"Where's your saiyan pride Kakarot!?" growled Vegeta.

Kefla was running out of patience and if she decided to attack now, there would be no way to defend against her attacks

Kefla was running out of patience and if she decided to attack now, there would be no way to defend against her attacks. Goku wasn't in the best condition and Vegeta exhausted himself against Toppo, the mighty pride trooper of universe 11. Right now in their current state, they had no other choice but to fuse.

"It's as simple as this Vegeta. Fusion ha!" Said Goku as he imitate the fusion technique.

"I know how it looks Kakarot!. I've seen trunks and Goten do it multiple times. That is not something a saiyan warrior should do!" Said Vegeta as he continued...

"But right now it don't matter. Since it's our only option, then I guess I'll participate. Now or never Kakarot!" Vegeta swallowing his pride, finally accepted to do the fusion dance.

"All right! you're the best Vegeta!" Said an excited Goku as he took his fusion stance.

Taking a short distance from Goku, Vegeta took his fusion stance as well, as they both proceeded with the fusion technique.