DB X Tensura P. (13)

Info:

Special skills/Techniques: [.....]

Onomatopoeia: *.......*

Someone talking/thinking: "......."
______________________________________

After Bulma's call and being informed by Whis, Goku and Vegeta instant transmission back to earth where they met Rimuru and Diablo on Bulma's balcony.

Said a cheerful Goku. Hearing the voice of Goku, Bulma ran towards the two as she began rambling about the past and future to Goku and Vegeta.

"Calm down Bulma!. Did you go to the future or something?. Don't you know what lord Beerus would do if he found out?!. He would completely wipe out the planet!" Said Vegeta.

"Sorry but I need your help-Trunks needs your help!". Said Bulma whom then began explaining the situation to Goku and Vegeta. After some minutes of thinking and explaining, the saiyans finally decided to visit the future to save Trunks from the terrrible foe, whom Bulma said was even much more powerful than Zamasu.

"Hey Rimuru! you coming?" Asked Goku whom Rimuru just gave a slight nod. Wanting to find more entertainment, Rimuru would never let this moment slip past his fingers. Goku would then visit Korin to pick up some senzu beans before departure, as he instant transmission back to Capsule Corp. With little preparations made, Goku, Vegeta and Rimuru would then enter the time machine as they left for Trunks future.

In the time machine....

Rimuru: "Hey Vegeta you're obese!"

Vegeta: "How dare you!. It's Kakarot who's taking up all the room!. Maybe we should throw him out!"

Goku: "That's mean you guy's!" Said Goku as his elbow hit Vegeta in the nose.

Vegeta: "God damnit!"

Rimuru: hahahaha!

End...
______________________________________

In Trunk's future....

Upon arrival, they could see massive damages in Trunk's future. What was supposed to be a city was now giant piles of rocks and the capsule Corp was completely obliterated. It reminded Goku and Vegeta of that time they fought Zamasu in an intense death battle.

 It reminded Goku and Vegeta of that time they fought Zamasu in an intense death battle