DB X Tensura p. (12)

Author: Sorry. This chapter was finished since I made the "Nee-san" joke earlier today. I just finished rewriting it.

Info:

Special skills/Techniques: [.....]

Onomatopoeia: *.......*

Someone talking/thinking: "......."
______________________________________

The morning after Diablo's arrival

"Um Diablo, is Ciel really coming to this universe?". Rimuru asked Diablo.

"Yes milord, lady Ciel is indeed coming to this universe. I thought it might be a good idea to inform you firstly". Diablo would say as he hands Rimuru a cup of tea.

 Diablo would say as he hands Rimuru a cup of tea

"I see. I hope she wants to see me again after all this time" Said Rimuru as he looked to the floor.

"I don't know how long you've been in this universe, but only two months have gone by in our universe" He said which reminds Rimuru of the different flow of time between universes.

"Wait Diablo, if only two months have gone by, then how are you awake already?!. I thought you went into a deep slumber like the others!". Said Rimuru as he finally remembered the person or more specifically, the demon he was talking to.

'Kufufu now that Shion and the others are asleep, it's finally my turn to take care of lord Rimuru'. Thought Diablo with his back turned to Rimuru.

'Whats this guy thinking?. Maybe I should just seal him away'. Thought Rimuru with an exasperated expression.

"Well I guess I'll be staying in this world a bit longer. In the meantime, I'll take a walk in the city. Yes, this could be fun" said Rimuru which caused Diablo's eye's to sparkle.

"Are you going shopping milord?. It would be an..... honor.......to-Milord comeback!" Shouted Diablo as he could see Rimuru running from a distance.

"*Sigh* Well I guess I'll wait for him here". Said Diablo with a sad expression.

"You really love your master don't you?" The voice belonged to Bulma, as she walks towards Diablo. She had just finished repairing her time machine and she was ready to visit trunks future. Of course, she didn't let Whis and Beerus find out. If they did, it would mean big trouble.

"Well I am lord Rimuru's strongest and most loyal subordinate after all" said Diablo with a proud expression.

"Ugh! what's with this guy?. He's completely obsessed with Rimuru. Lucky me for not being-wait a minute. Is Rimuru from a royal family or something?. Since Diablo said he is the most loyal subordinate, I'm assuming there's a lot more. I see, so Rimuru must be their leader or some sort. Interesting...." Thought Bulma as she stood in a thinking position.

"Well I've got work to do, see you later!" and with that Bulma would enter the time machine, but not before grabbing a box of capsules in case of emergency. She would then charge up the engines as the time machine would began levitating, and in a blink of an eye, completely vanished from this timeline.