Chapter 2

Chapter 2. What have you just dug up?

    Its dead appearance is ugly, and dark green blood is dripping down.

    Qi Yuan was shocked and hid behind.

    Suddenly——

    a zombie got out while Jiang Ran was away and attacked Qi Yuan!

    When Qi Yuan reacted, it was too late.

    The zombie's fingernails that had just arrived were sharp, and they were caught off guard and just scratched into her back. The sharp pain suddenly came, and Qi Yuan's face was instantly white, and she was extremely stunned.

    Jiang Ran's eyes condensed fiercely, and instantly moved behind the zombie, raised the Tang knife, and then suddenly fell.

    Puchi -

    Tang knife entered the body, and the stench of zombies splashed both of them.

    After the crisis was resolved, Qi Yuan didn't have time to breathe a sigh of relief, and the zombies one after another found the vacancy in the house and rushed towards Jiang Ran.

    Before Qi Yuan could move, Jiang Ran pushed her into the cabinet next to her. She moved quickly and said in a deep voice, "Hide.

    "

    This was the first time she faced zombies.

    Qi Yuan's heart was beating fast.

    Her legs were a little weak, but she still mustered up her courage and pushed open the cabinet door a little, but a glance made her stunned for a moment.

    It seems like a world has changed outside.

    Almost all the objects around Jiang Ran were wrapped by lightning, making a squeaking sound, and the zombies roared, but they were touched by lightning before they approached him.

    A huge white light flashed, and the surrounding zombies were all reduced to ashes within a few seconds.

    Qi Yuan's eyes were shocked.

    The tall and tall man turned back and met her eyes.

    Both were quiet.

    Qi Yuan opened the cabinet door, Jiang Ran's eyes were slightly cold, and she looked straight at her.

    Qi Yuan's eyes were complicated, "This is the first time I have seen supernatural powers."

    She has been here for a month, but the ability that Jiang Ran showed just now made her suddenly understand why Jian Nan had been asking Jiang Ran to follow them before. Walk together.

    He is indeed strong.

    Jiang Ran said, "Did you get hurt just now?"

    Qi Yuan subconsciously thought he cared about herself, and quickly said, "A little injury." As

    soon as she finished speaking, she saw Jiang Ran's eyes narrowed, and he stretched out his hand , Tang Dao suddenly touched her neck.

    Qi Yuan froze directly, she pulled her lips, "You are..."

    "Twenty-four hours after the zombie scratches, you will be infected with the zombie virus and become a zombie." Jiang Ran was slow, but her eyes lighted. murderous intent.

    Qi Yuan was stupid.

    It seems that the book does say so... the

    Tang knife pierced the skin.