Chapter 4

Chapter 4, I am not a zombie!

    He squatted down and lowered his eyes, "Your luck is not bad." A

    little later, Jian Nan has become a fool.

    Jian Nan wiped his own blood and said stiffly, "Thank you."

    His voice was dull, obviously he hadn't recovered from the environment just now.

    Jian Nan raised his eyes and glanced at him, struggling to get up from the ground, and turned around silently.

    Jiang Ran raised an eyebrow.

    Qi Yuan looked at his back and suddenly remembered: "So, my ability is intuition?"

    "Maybe." Jiang Ran glanced at her sideways, "But not necessarily."

    His eyes were deep and silent: "I am more Tendency is another invisible force." An

    invisible force?

    Qi Yuan looked at him in surprise.

    Jiang Ran raised his chin and said in a low voice, "Let's go."

    If it is true, Qi Yuan's ability has indeed affected him, such as choosing to take Jian Nan away.

    He hesitated at that time, but it didn't mean that he welcomed Jian Nan.

    Jiang Ran lowered his eyes, suppressing the sharp edge in his eyes.

    Qi Yuan responded, and just as she was about to step up, there was a strong urge to go down the river in her mind.

    Her mind twitched, "Wait for me."

    After that, she went to the river.

    Just as she was about to reach out her hand, Jiang Ran grabbed it, "What are you doing?"

    Qi Yuan pursed her lips, "I think there is something in here."

    Jiang Ran said, "The water inside is corrosive, if you go now, It will be melted into corpse water immediately."

    Qi Yuan's hand stopped abruptly in mid-air, while Jiang Ran, with his eyes closed, wrapped the lightning ability in his hand, and stretched out into the water.

    "Whoa-"

    Qi Yuan's heart suddenly jumped wildly.

    An indescribable excitement surged into his heart, and Jiang Ran held a white energy ball in his hand, which instantly appeared.

    "What is this?" Qi Yuan asked.

    She stared at the energy ball in Jiang Ran's hand without blinking.

    Jiang Ran's eyes narrowed.

    Obviously, it is also extremely dignified.

    He said coldly, "It's its original power." When the

    two of them went back, Jian Nan was cleaning up his things.

    Jiang Ran and Qi Yuan looked at each other.

    Jian Nan silently packed up his belongings, as if planning to leave.

    Jiang Ran said: "Take the bag on the left too."

    Jian Nan said coldly, "No need."

    There are some supplies, which are also Qi Yuan's previous bag.

    Jian Nan stood in front of him, acting rudely, as if to vent his temper.

    "The woman was scratched by a zombie before." Jiang Ran said suddenly, "If I had rescued her at that time, it might have been you who fell to the ground."