Chapter 48

Chapter 48, More than just vines

    The two joked a few times with each other, and it was over.

    Qi Yuan glanced at Yan Chen inadvertently.

    She always felt that Yan Chen should know.

    Yan Chen noticed her gaze and smiled calmly at her.

    There was a sudden sound of rain outside.

    Qi Yuan looked out the window.

    Yan Chen also had a protective cover herself. Seeing Ye Bai's eyes suddenly turned ugly, she raised her eyebrows and enveloped Ye Bai in it.

    "It's raining outside." Qi Yuan looked at Jiang Ran.

    There was no unnecessary change in Jiang Ran's eyes. He looked at the front casually, "It's acid rain."

    Acid rain...

    No wonder the smell is so strong...

    Qi Yuan said thoughtfully, "How come acid rain suddenly falls here."

    Even in the last days, when the weather is badly affected, there will never be such a thing as acid rain.

    Yan Chen's face changed, "Not good!"

    She hurried downstairs, Qi Yuan hadn't reacted yet, just about to keep up, but was pulled by Jiang Ran.

    The darkness in the other party's eyes almost made Qi Yuan roll in instantly. For some reason, Qi Yuan always felt that the other party was a little hairy. She pulled her lips, "What's wrong?"

    "Are you worried about her?" Jiang Ran's voice was low Magnetic, but the coldness in it is very obvious.

    Qi Yuan frowned and said, "Jiang Ran, she is not the Yan Chen before."

    "But she has something to do with the layer medicine." Jiang Ran pinched Qi Yuan's chin and sprayed her breath on the other's face, word by word. Suddenly, "You should know that I don't like layer medicine."

    So, shouldn't you care about Yan Chen?

    Qi Yuan felt unreasonable, "Yan Chen is from the same world as me."

    She spoke quickly, refuting Jiang Ran, "And you shouldn't be like this."

    Jiang Ran's fingers paused.

    He looked at Qi Yuan, his eyes became dangerous every inch, as if he was going to erode her. Qi Yuan couldn't stand his straight eyes, and he subconsciously shook off her hand.

    Ye Bai stood aside, looking at the relationship between the two, his breathing couldn't help but get a little short.

    Qi Yuan followed Yan Chen downstairs.

    Only he and Jiang Ran were left at the scene.

    Jiang Ran's eyes swept directly to him, and he felt a little unhappy in his heart, and said coldly, "You won't go down?"

    "I...I'll go down now." Ye Bai was about to refute, but when he met his gaze, in the end he was still Decided to shut up, and followed Qi Yuan's footsteps directly downstairs.

    "Our car is corroded." It was

    pouring rain outside, and Yan Chen and Qi Yuan stood on the street for a long time before finally choking out a sentence.

    The hard exterior of the car has been eroded away by acid rain.

    Qi Yuan was stunned.

    They can't go out now either.