Chapter 27

Chapter 27, (false two-in-one)

    When he's done speaking, he steps up.

    She was still holding the Tang knife in her hand.

    Jiang Ran raised her eyes, Tang Dao seemed to have life and stabbed straight at her.

    "Zheng—"

    It cut off her hair.

    Yan Chen can barely escape.

    She looked a little unsightly, and scolded, "What are you doing? I don't know you and you still beat me?"

    Yan Chen's eyes widened in disbelief.

    But Jiang Ran obviously didn't care about her feelings.

    He raised his eyes, his eyes were cold, he controlled the Tang Dao, and attacked Yan Chen accurately.

    Yan Chen's reaction was also very quick, she tried desperately to dodge.

    But it didn't work.

    Ye Bai was the first to wake up.

    He grabbed Jiang Ran's hand, "Brother Jiang! She doesn't remember you!"

    Jiang Ran paused.

    It was also at this time that Tang Dao stopped one centimeter away from Yan Chen.

    The monsters outside continued.

    Jiang Ran's breath was light, he glanced at Qi Yuan, who was stunned beside him, and retracted the knife.

    Ye Bai was overjoyed and whispered, "We can't do anything now, and just now...Yan Chen saved us..."

    Jiang Ran's movements stopped.

    Yan Chen had just been exercising vigorously, blood spilled from his lips again, but the expression on his face was still stubborn.

    Ye Bai stepped forward and helped Yan Chen up.

    But she was thrown away.

    "Now you have no other way." Ye Bai took the opportunity to whisper in her ear, "Not to mention this monster can only be fought by us together..."

    No matter how unwilling Yan Chen was, he finally gave up.

    She stood up and said coldly, "Give me the Tang knife." After she

    finished speaking.

    Tang Dao seemed to have self-consciousness, leaped fiercely, and plunged into the ground on the ground.

    Yan Chen stepped forward quickly, with an amazing speed, and directly broke through the mental protection.

    The boulder monster noticed her figure and slapped it with a big palm.

    It was also at this time that Jiang Ran grabbed Qi Yuan and Ye Bai, and the protective cover narrowed and reached in front of it!

    The lightning power ball in his hand overlapped with it.

    Qi Yuan's scalp was numb.

    Even the electric current inside is clearly heard.

    Yan Chen took advantage of the gap it was not paying attention to, held the Tang knife, and cut open its abdomen directly!

    Then rushed in!

    She was instantly swallowed by the monster.

    Jiang Ran glanced at her, but the monster fell into a state of madness the moment she entered, and the movements in her hands kept sweeping.