Chapter 17

Chapter 17, Jiang Ran, Can You Save Me! (triple)

    Follow behind me...

    The word continued to expand in front of her, and Qi Yuan's consciousness slowly returned to the cage.

    She opened her eyes slowly.

    The destination is still the desert, but the gerbil has disappeared.

    She was on Jiang Ran's back.

    When Lengxiang came over, Qi Yuan woke up a lot, and subconsciously said, "Have they all gone?"

    Jiang Ran's footsteps stopped.

    He gave a faint "um", "Look at the back."

    Qi Yuan was a little strange, she raised her eyes and swept behind her, but her scalp was numb with only one glance.

    The wind gerbil is indeed gone...

    but what has been replaced is a large swath of zombies.

    It was rushing in quickly, even if the ground was shaking...

    Qi Yuan: "..."

    Wait, this scene, how does it feel a little familiar...

    She suddenly remembered the last zombie frenzy.

    Before the gerbils came, she made a wish that something would drive them all away.

    So... it

    's a zombie? !

    Qi Yuan only felt her scalp go numb.

    Feeling the stiffness of the person on his body, Jiang Ran said, "Get in the car first."

    After speaking, he quickly skipped the desert.

    Jiang Ran's speed was surprisingly fast, but the speed of zombies was even faster. Jian Nan was already sitting in the car. He stared at Qi Yuan and Jiang Ran through the rearview mirror, clenching his fingers tightly.

    There was a slight struggle in his eyes.

    The other two were already in the car.

    The co-pilot looked anxiously at the zombies behind him, "What should I do? Do you want to wait for them?"

    There was cold sweat on his forehead.

    Ye Bai stared at the door of the car, looking at them and couldn't help but get nervous.

    Jian Nan's eyes were gloomy, "I can't take care of that much, let's go first."

    After speaking, he stepped on the accelerator.

    His movements were fast, and he quickly turned around with the car. Ye Bai also felt it, looked at Jian Nan in front, and said in shock, "What are you doing?! There are people behind!"

    Jian Nan sneered, "I take care of myself. Why don't you take care of others? Go yourself."

    After speaking, instead of stopping, he stepped up the accelerator.

    His breathing was cold, he looked straight ahead, and drove steadily towards the front.

    Without the cover of wind and sand, the remodeled car looked unusually fast.

    Ye Bai couldn't stand it any longer, he stepped forward eagerly, and suddenly grabbed the steering wheel, trying to snatch it from Jian Nan.

    And Jian Nan was also shocked.