Chapter 9

Chapter 9, go to a city!

    Her eyes were too calm.

    Jiang Ran glanced at her, "I believe in you."

    Because of him and Qi Yuan, the tent was quickly set up.

    It got dark, Qi Yuan took out a flashlight from the space and looked around, "Where's Ye Bai?"

    Jiang Ran frowned, "I was still here just now."

    After speaking, she heard Ye Bai excitedly in the distance The voice came, "Brother Jiang, Qi Yuan! Come and see, there are a lot of mushrooms here!"

    Jiang Ran and Qi Yuan walked over.

    I saw Ye Bai standing in the distance, raising his hand towards them.

    Ye Bai said: "What is lacking most in the last days is supplies. With these..."

    He was interrupted by Jiang Ran before he even finished speaking, "Are you sure?"

    Ye Bai was puzzled, "What's wrong? These mushrooms are not edible. Is it?"

    Qi Yuan silently hit the light of the flashlight in his hand, "This is a red umbrella."

    Jiang Ran suddenly smiled, "It has a confusing effect, do you want to lie on the board?"

    Ye Bai: "… ..."

    Although he didn't understand, he heard something wrong and threw the thing in his hand.

    Qi Yuan glanced at the ground.

    The previous Bai Jing suddenly appeared in my mind...

    Perhaps, her ability is not intuitive?

    She stared at the mushroom for a while, and silently made a wish.

    The three returned to the tent, Jiang Ran set the bonfire on fire, and sat around the bonfire.

    "We have a car, and if there is no accident, we can reach City A tomorrow night." He drew a map on the ground and pointed to City A, "City A is the city with the most survivors. The city with the most zombies."

    "A city base is built underground, we have to find it first, and then register the list of survivors."

    Register the name?

    Qi Yuan raised her eyes to look at him, "Aren't you going to go to the base?"

    "It's different," Jiang Ran looked at her quietly, "The list of survivors means you are a survivor, as long as you enter the territory of the base. , someone will provide you with supplies."

    So, Jiang Ran is giving himself a way out?

    A strange emotion flashed in Qi Yuan's heart, but she was quickly suppressed. "Okay."

    Jiang Ran looked at the tent behind and said casually, "Ye Bai, you and I will keep watch tonight."

    Ye Bai was in a daze when she heard His words opened his mouth wide, "Huh?"

    He looked at the tent behind and wailed, "Can't two people live here?"

    "You're a zombie, and you also need sleep?" Jiang Ran squinted at him, "Also, Qi Yuan and you are of a different gender."

    Ye Bai struggled to look at the tent, and finally said in frustration, "Okay."

    Qi Yuan was also surprised that Jiang Ran couldn't stop, but she was also polite and said with a smile, "Thank you!"