Chapter 47

Chapter 47, Of course I didn't take it seriously

    Song Song's eyes were bright, "I was the same as you in the beginning, I didn't expect anything from this apocalypse."

    "What happened later?" The front hall couldn't help but ask when he heard these words.

    Song Song said with a smile, "I was rescued by you later."

    "In the front hall, I was also rescued this time." She said seriously, "Why don't you want to believe that the end times will end?"

    The people just now, It 's all the hope and light of the end times...

    The front hall's eyes were complicated, covering his thoughts.

    Indeed...

    they are strong.

    Maybe the hope of the last days will be changed by them?

    another place.

    The man in black robe covered his chest, he just touched it, and a lot of ice flowers formed, and he said in shock, "Layer Yao, we are obviously a family, why do you want to help them?"

    Layer Yao said coldly, " You shouldn't do that."

    He shouldn't have done anything to Yan Chen.

    The black-robed man's eyes were gloomy and cold, "I'm here for your own good!"

    Without that woman, he would be Dr. Chen's most effective assistant.

    But because of that Yan Chen, who violated the rules over and over again, he ran to the periphery without permission.

    Even...

    specially left them clues to Dr. Chen's plan!

    That Yan Chen is a cancer!

    The layer medicine raised his eyes, his eyes were distant, he never spoke, but the supernatural power in his hands condensed.

    The black robe was shocked!

    "What do you want to do? You have to know that you still have the mark left by Dr. Chen! Aren't you afraid that Dr. Chen will find you?"

    "Dr. Chen..." Layer Medicine let out a soft snort, seemingly sneering, and his tone was as cold as broken jade. He tilted his head and glanced at the man in black robe, and said with a smile, "Since you have a mark, it is even more impossible to let you I 'm back alive."

    Finished speaking.

    The black robe was shocked!

    He was about to escape, but the speed of the layer medicine was even faster, grabbing his neck!

    The other person who was staring blankly rolled his eyes, his face turned blue, "You..."

    Layer medicine was very close to him.

    Of course he can also feel the oppression from the other side.

    But what shocked him even more was that there was no mark on the other party at all!

    They are all the seeds selected by Chen Nan, and the imprint is especially sensitive to them.

    But...

    there is no layer medicine!

    Nothing at all!

    His spiritual sea of ​​consciousness is like ice and snow, pure and flawless.