Chapter 36

Chapter 36, Living in the Base

    The gerbil's eyes suddenly lit up.

    It chirped a few more times, with some vigilance and some anticipation.

    Qi Yuan's eyes were smiling, looking at it.

    In the end, the gerbil agreed.

    Qi Yuan and Jiang Ran had just gone out and were walking on the road when they suddenly heard a loud noise.

    "He looks so young, so it's gone?"

    "Isn't this Jian Nan? I clearly remember that he has good strength, how could he still die... And he died at the base? Looking at this posture, it looks like he committed suicide by jumping off a building."

    " I've said it long ago, the base is not a welfare venue at all! I usually draw a bunch of cakes, and it can't protect everyone when it comes to critical occasions?"

    One of the young people said angrily.

    On the ground, a young man was lying.

    Qi Yuan groaned in her heart, and then stepped forward, just to see a young man lying on the ground.

    She and Jiang Ran looked at each other.

    Jiang Ran's eyes were slightly cold, "It's really Jian Nan."

    But... she

    's already dead.

    There was blood on his body, his head was bleeding, his eyes were wide, as if he saw something frightening.

    Jian Nan's words flashed across Qi Yuan's mind.

    Base -

    there are a lot of people over there.

    Her eyes narrowed slightly, and she happened to bump into Yan Chen who came out curiously.

    Yan Chen was shocked, "Why did he die?"

    Her voice was too loud, and a group of people immediately looked towards her.

    Yan Chen looked a little uncomfortable with the strange eyes, and then glared back again.

    Qi Yuan said softly, "He said before that there are organized people in the base who are chasing him."

    Yan Chen's face immediately turned ugly, "Impossible! I've been here for so long, and I don't have any marks in the sea of ​​​​knowledge.

    " The facts are right in front of you.

    Jiang Ran squatted down, looked at Jian Nan's body, and swept his dark eyes lightly.

    Everything was broken into pieces and appeared before us.

    "The person he met before is the same as us." Jiang Ran's tone was light.

    Yan Chen subconsciously said, "How do you know?"

    Jiang Ran, "I left a mark on his mind."

    Only then did Yan Chen understand.

    She pursed her lips, "What about before he died?"

    Jiang Ran shook his head, "I didn't see it."

    He touched the other's skin with both hands.

    It was still warm, obviously not long after he died.

    "The memory of him before his death was completely erased, and all the memories stayed when he met us."

    As for where he went, the above does not show.

    Yan Chen took a deep breath.

    Qi Yuan thought about it, and suddenly said, "Did he use supernatural powers when dealing with Jian Nan?"

    Jiang Ran glanced at her unexpectedly, "No."

    Qi Yuan boldly guessed, "Is it a layer medicine? "

    Yan Chen's face was not very good-looking, and just about to speak, he suddenly heard a loud voice from the person next to him, "Anyway, the base is not safe, and seeing this person is forced, it is better to leave quickly!"

    "That is, the so-called supplies Didn't we provide it ourselves?" Someone responded, his face pale, obviously a little uncomfortable to be impacted by such a scene.

    "Now that someone with power has passed away, and the reason is no reason, who can guarantee that the next one will not be me?"

    "Yeah! I heard that the leader is also... The current leader is a little girl!" The

    surrounding voices were sparse.

    Qi Yuan paused and looked at the man.

    The other party continued to shout, "The leader could manage the base well when he was there before, but now he is replaced by a little girl, who knows what will happen?"

    After the end of the world, people's hearts were shaken.

    Everyone was easily driven to the rhythm.

    "As I see it, since we are all going to live and die outside, why do we have to live in the base all the time? We have to rely on others!"

    Qi Yuan raised her eyebrows.

    Leaving people behind?

    She stood there quietly, wondering what they were going to say.

    "There are so many ordinary people outside the base! No matter what we do, we can still grab their supplies!"

    Everyone's emotions were intense.

    Everyone's eyes lit up when they heard about the looting of supplies.

    Qi Yuan suddenly said, "So you don't want to stay at the base so much?"

    Her tone was gentle, and her eyes were extremely clear and innocent.

    "Who are you?"

    The young man who spoke first narrowed his eyes and looked at her up and down, "Are you the new leader?"

    His tone was dissatisfied.     "It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is that the base clearly stipulates that if you don't want to stay

    , you can leave by yourself." Qi Yuan's tone was soft, "The base doesn't keep anyone."

Dark light, cool air.

    Everyone's face changed.

    The young man was the first to speak, "If you don't stay, you won't stay, and we don't care."

    After that, he walked away.

    He left, and naturally there were people who wanted to leave one after another.

    When everyone was about to disperse, Qi Yuan suddenly spoke again, "Those who stay now, go get supplies with me later." The

    young man stopped, his figure stiffened.

    "What did you say?" To

    receive supplies?

    And the group of people who were originally struggling to leave was also instantly pleasantly surprised.

    supplies? !

    The young man's eyes were burning, and Qi Yuan blinked, "Aren't you going to leave?"