consumed

*Mae*

Alright, if the left ventricular pipeline is to properly connect through the underlying wires and section in through the turbine...

Shit!

Where are the thrusters supposed to be then?

I thought Casimir already drew up the plans to include them!

Argh!

Such stupid, dumb, inconsiderate...

Groaning with frustration as I wanted to bang my head against the wall until I made a sizeable indent and then maybe some of the frustration would finally leave my body, I sighed as I dropped my head down onto the wooden table that lay in front of me, wanting to disappear into the ground forever.

My head was hurting almost as much as my mind was hurting, my spine ached from standing for so long and I'm pretty sure my feet had blistered by now from the wooden sandals I was wearing but I refused to take a break from my work.

Ever since I had been assigned the task of reconstructing the entire exterior for the newly crafted spaceship that Casimir and his minions were helping to construct within a few weeks worth of time, I have barely slept or ate anything, choosing to stand almost statuesque as I was nearly constantly working at the makeshift wooden workstation that Casimir had crafted up in no time in hopes of finalizing the blueprint construction for my newly rebuilt spacecraft.

Though it was clearly taking longer then I anticipated for it to take.

It's almost been three weeks now and I couldn't remember the last time I saw the trees outside or breathed in air that wasn't filtered through the stuffy room and that was fresher than the clothes I was currently stinking up the insides of.

I couldn't exactly say that I wasn't missing it, quite the opposite, in fact.

I wanted to get out and breathe in the fresh air, listen to the birds chirping in the mornings as the warmest sunlight that I've ever felt before in my entire life shone down on me, warming my outside exterior as the heated glances at Zaxton would give me would cause a fire on the inside of my body as well.

My cheeks flamed a bright burning red color of both embarrassment and desire just at the thought of his gaze that could set a fire not just upon my visible skin but between my thighs too and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I could feel myself beginning to grow used to having him around and I almost missed him when he was gone.

He was growing on me, like a fungus or a rash of sorts.

He made me want to be adventurous and he drove me absolutely fucking crazy by constantly wanting to hide me away from the rest of the world but Zaxton also made me feel things I thought I wasn't capable of feeling for the longest time yet.

Not since I left Earth anyways, that is.

He made me feel...Desirable.

Passionate.

Full of wonderment and wanderlust.

He made me want to be excited for the future instead of panicked that my ship, the Calypso, wasn't quite as reconstructed as I wanted it to be by now.

Zaxton made me want to be different from how I usually acted on the Celestial or even back on Earth as a young child.

And I didn't know if it had something to do with this planet or with him in general but if I could have bottled up all these new, reemerging emotions and taken them with me back on my return mission to the Celestial, I would have done so in a heartbeat.