Coming Soon...

Hey, you guys! As Unlucky begins to draw to a close with only a handful of chapters left, we all know what that means....😏

Spoiler alert! It means a brand new book release!😁

As you can already guess, the next book release will be another milestone for the Crashing Series because Collision is our next book in line! Collision tells the story of our beloved Indigo Tove and her journey throughout the galaxy filled with dramatic scenes, an abundance of mystery and romance as well☺️

Collision will be soon be released within the next few weeks so make sure to check back frequently for the latest updates😁

Here is a small, little sneak peek into Collision!

"All my life, I've been searching for my purpose. For the one true thing that would complete me. But little did I know that it wasn't a what I was searching for. It was a who."

24 year old Indigo "Indie" Tove has always felt at space, constantly searching for the newest opportunity that would give her a purpose. With her best friend having found her own place in life, Indie was uncertain of her journey until she was presented with the opportunity to help out a nearby space station that was plagued by an illness.

Taking up the chance, Indie sets off to the space station with high hopes of locating the source of the illness but she hadn't expected to find a trail of mysteries that followed after the outbreak; forcing her on a wild hunt to find and contain the source of the illness while teaming up with a half mutated doctor named Eryx who has survived more then just a deadly illness and who may know more about Indie then he cares to admit.

Excerpt:

Thump. Clatter. The sound of heavy footsteps thudding behind me in the hallway leading towards the center of the desolated station had me gulping and shaking with fear in the tightly fitted white spacesuit I wore, helmet placed over my head as my breath fogged up the glass plate of my helmet.

My eyes, as wide as astroids coming down to Earth in a blazing fury, were filled with fear as my mind worried about what could be coming towards me. But then, I saw it.

The darkest shadow of a figure that could only be described as foreign.

Foreboding.

For once in a very long time, I felt afraid.

Well, I hope you guys are ready for it because Collision will soon be coming your way!😁

Stay tuned for more updates!✌️

-Ro♥️