Bill

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling," Mr. Weasley implored Fred and George as they all made their way slowly down the purple-carpeted stairs.

"Don't worry, Dad," said Fred gleefully, "we've got big plans for this money. We don't want it confiscated." Mr. Weasley looked for a moment as though he was going to ask what these big plans were, but seemed to decide, upon reflection, that he didn't want to know.

They were soon caught up in the crowds now flooding out of the stadium and back to their campsites. Raucous singing was borne toward them on the night air as they retraced their steps along the lantern-lit path, and leprechauns kept shooting over their heads, cackling and waving their lanterns. When they finally reached the tents, nobody felt like sleeping at all, and given the level of noise around them, Mr. Weasley agreed that they could all have one last cup of cocoa together before turning in.
They were soon chating about the match; Mr. Weasley got drawn into a disagreement about cobbing with Charlie, and it was only when Ginny fell asleep right at the tiny table and spilled hot chocolate all over the floor that Mr. Weasley called a halt to the verbal replays and insisted that everyone go to bed.
Hermione, Katerina, and Ginny went into the tent while Harry and the rest of the Weasleys changed into pajamas and clambered into their bunks.

From the other side of the campsite, Katerina could still hear much singing and the odd echoing bang, sometimes she truly hated her heightened senses "Katerina, can I ask you a question?" Hermione's voice barely reaches Katerina's ears as the both tucked into their according bunks.

"I believe you already have" Katerina chuckled, rolling her eyes Hermione huffed a strand of hair away from their face "how do you know Cedric?"

Laying down on her bunk Katerina smiled "Ced? Huh...I met him when I was very young. It was summer. Dumbledore found himself unable to take care of me, alas he sent me to stay with the Diggory's" she stopped for a second as she recalled that memory from her youth "I was very angry with Albus at that time, it was because he left me there and not with the Weasley's. Resentful and angry I kept to myself" Katerina spoke, confused Hermione took a seat next to Katerina "Then what happened?"

Clearing her throat, Katerina stretched her arms over her head "well I wasn't really fond of Cedric at first, one day he saw me playing with fire" a small smile stretched upon her features as she sat up to meet Hermione's gaze "he was scared that I would set the house on fire, like this" chuckling under her breath Katerina ignited a flame on the palm of her hand.

"How did you do that?" Hermione asked in wonder "nifty little trick isn't it? One of the many advantages of being Dramir" closing her palm the flame disappeared "you're a Dramir?!" Hermione chocked out as she stared at Katerina in surprise.

"Yes, I thought you knew...I mean you did figure out Remus was a werewolf" Katerina pointed out "still Dramirs are such rare wizards I thought you were an elemental"
"An elemental?...I guess, but what do you think about these?" Morphing her eyes into her dragon ones, Katerina smirked as Hermione jumped away "wow.."

"Get up! Funny, Katerina-Hermione, get up!" Startled by Charlie's voice she immediately shot upwards "what's going on?" Katerina whispered
"We need to go, now" nodding her head she followed Charlie out the tent Hermione and Ginny came hurrying after them, pulling coats over their nightdresses.

Bringing Ginny close to her chest she scanned her surroundings in search of any danger. Bill, Charlie, and Percy who were fully dressed, with their sleeves rolled up and their wands out.

"We're going to help the Ministry!" Mr. Weasley shouted over all the noise, rolling up his own sleeves. "You lot get into the woods and stick together. I'll come and fetch you when we've sorted this out!"