Karkaroff

Staring down at burgundy envelope her mouth went dry "you want me to participate in the Triwizard Tournament" shacking his head he placed both of his hands on his lap "yes, but you have to go through some trials before you are to be chosen. I know you won't disappoint" nodding her head Katerina excused herself before leaving Karkaroffs office.

Leaning against the closest wall Katerina let her body slide down as she ran a hand through her hair "well shit" she sighed covering her face with both hands "hard day?" she heard someone ask, slowly nodding her head she turned to face the stranger "Im Anastasia, my friends call me Ana" standing up Katerina greeted her warmly "Katerina" shaking her hand Anastasia turned to speak "Let me show you to the girls dormitories, you seem pretty lost".

Drumstrang's walls were all made of a dark stone, its shade much like obsidian, but there was one particular wall that caught Katerina's attention. This wall had a weird symbol carved onto its stone, stopping for a few seconds her mind immediately clicked "deadly hallows..." she whispered "Kat?" snapping out of her daze she then shock her head "sorry, my mind-" "its fine, now come along we have only a few minutes before dinner starts" nodding Katerina followed Anastasia with a quicker pace.

"The girls dormitories are behind a secret passage" placing her wand she tapped a few bricks just like the entrance Diagon Alley inside the Leaky Cauldron "the dormitories are divided by year, we have plenty of rooms; each room with five beds. One bathroom per room" following Anastasia her eyes widened at the sight.

There was a large fireplace to the right, such fireplace surrounded by various dark red sofas. The room itself was in shape of a circle with various doors and a large window just opposite to the fireplace "follow me, luckily you and I are sharing a room".

Opening the third door to the left of the window Katerina followed Anastasia in. Like the previous room this one was decorated in a similar shade of red, five individual beds were placed against each of the windows, its canopies lined with velvet curtains "we have about ten minutes to settle in before dinner, our belongings are all placed by the door" nodding her head Katerina simply flicked her wand, her trunk immediately flew her way "crap" Anastasia cursed as she barely dodged the massive trunk.

Looking up apologetically Katerina smiled sheepishly "sorry..." she mumbled before opening up her bag, the small dragon immediately flew out angrily "Im sorry for that too" she smirked at the huffing dragon "is that a-" "yup" taking the small dragon in her hands Katerina smirked at Anastasia's shocked expression "she's pretty much harmless-ouch!" looking down at Marfil Katerina snatched her bleeding hand away "but has a bad temper" chuckling Anastasia shook her head "I can see that" looking at her watch Anastasia's face paled "if we don't leave now well be late" nodding her head Katerina placed Marfil onto her bed before running after Anastasia who had already ran out the room.

Almost barging into the Great Hall both of them sighed in relief as a large mass of  students were yet to sit.

Sitting next to Anastasia Katerina noticed Aleksander was sitting right in front of her, smiling she at him she turned to speak "nice seeing you again" smiling back Aleksander returned gesture "nice to see you too, have you settled in yet?" He asked "yes, although the way-" "yeah they don't sort us like in Hogwarts, and no you're not the first one to notice" nodding she smiled sheepishly "well seems like you've read my mind" just as he was about to speak Karkaroffs voice boomed across the room cutting off all conversations.

"Welcome to Drumstrang! Today is the start of a great year, a year unlike any other!" His voice echoed with pride "this year there will be a Triwizard Tournament, the tournament that will bring glory to our institution!" Just as he finished those words an echo of cheers spring across the room "There has been a change of rules in this tournament, meaning that only students who are seventeen and above can participate. All hopeful students who wish to participate you must attend the trial sessions until October the 4th, meaning that only a small group will be able to go to Hogwarts" he explained.

Katerina's eyes wandered across the room, every student seemed to be transfixed by his words "I have already approached a few students on the subject, those who I have approached are to show up without exception. Now let's eat!" Locking eyes with Katerina, Karkaroff gave her a silent warning...almost as if he was daring her to do otherwise.