New found friend

Katerina smiled as she felt the ship emerge from the water, after having spent nearly five hours avoiding the incredibly famous Vicktor Krum the young witch felt relieved that she would soon be in the company of family and old friends. Softly caressing the back of her dragon lovingly the young witch smiled as she cuddled deeper into the sofa "There you are Kat, I've been looking everywhere for you-Bloody hell is that a dragon?!" turning her head slightly the young witch sighed in relief once she realized it was not Vicktor who had found her, but one of her other classmates.

"Yes she is a dragon, and a very feisty one at that so watch where you sit" Luka chuckled at her words and sat down beside her, their bodies several inches away from each other. He might have wanted to talk to the infamous Kat but not so close, he didn't want to give her dragon or as a matter of fact, Vicktor Krum a reason to kill him "excited to be in Hogwarts? From what I've heard it is one of the best schools, if not the best-just don't tell anyone I've said that" laughing lightly at his words Kat smiled, she had decided she liked him and it was from that moment that she had found her partner in crime.

Realizing that she was unaware of her friend's name her face immediately turned red as she turned to speak "Forgive me but I don't know your name" this time it was Luka who laughed, he had expected it to be as such, she was Katerina Dumbledore one of the most powerful and influential witches in the world. It wasn't as if she were stuck up and oblivious to the rest, but up until now she had no reason to know who he was "oh of course, forgive me" Luka turned slightly pink as he offered his hand back up to her "I'm Luka Jameson" shaking hands warmly the two teenagers smiled "well then Luka, to answer your question from before I am excited to be traveling to Hogwarts. It's not like I haven't been there before, it is just that my time there was when everyone was away during the summer break, not that I don't have friends there-" Katerina continues to ramble aimlessly, her small speech showing her true age, she might be a high level diplomat and auror, but inside she was just a teenager.

"I'm rambling aren't I?" Kat questioned, a small smirk spread upon her face as she stared at her knew found friend "don't worry my friend, you'll find that we have more than enough time for your ramblings" Luka replied jokingly as he wrapped his left arms around her shoulders.

Chatting away for the remainder of the trip the two wizards joked and lounged around comfortably. They spoke of hobbies, likes, dislikes, old lovers, new ones and so much more. To the pair it seemed like the rest of their classmates faded away and only the two of them were left "Katerina there you are" Vicktor stared as she approached the pair.

Katerina cursed under her breath, the small small uttering of curses making her friend chuckle "I've been looking for you, I have a message from Karkarof"

Staring at him attentively yet annoyed she motioned for him to carry on "as you already know, the group representing the school shall be preforming a small show upon entering Hogwarts, and since you are new and were unaware of this you shall walk alongside me when we enter"

"We will enter the school together"