Chapter one

It was a rainy night that day. The sky full of grey clouds covering the land with raindrops and a flashing lights.
A Dondai was driving down the road by the cliff. Wipers working at the maximum.

The driver wasn't bothered by the weater. Humming to the beat of the music,he watched the road before him.
Steven was in good mood today. After a week of campus he's looking forward to be back home. It was the first time to put his practice in the field. And when he gratuates from high school,he's planning to go to college in Empire city.
Steven was exited. Empire City,a place with big potential to become a psychologist. Pretty different from his hometown where not much is happening. He can't wait what kind of adventures and events he will have there. But he would miss his home.

Suddenly his cell phone rang in the passenger seat. Not taking his eyes of the road,he presses the call button. Knowing already who it is.

"Hey Stu-ball, how was the campus." A voice of his dad was heard from loudspeaker.

"Hey dad,it was great. I met a new people,had a practice with senior students from other schools. Me and Connie hang out a lot."

"Glad you had a good time there. Wow. Time flies by and don't even realise. I still remember you like little boy when you were taking your first steps and now look at you,two years left of high school and you are going to Empire City."
Steven knew his dad was sad that his son is leaving the town. But he still suports him to achieve his dream.

"Don't worry dad. I'll still visit you during holidays."

"Of course Ste-"
Their conversation was interupted. Opposite him,a car was hurtling from side to side. Steven quickly made sharp turn to left. But it was too late, he didn't avoid the collition and the car knocked him off the cliff. He only have time to brace himself as the car hit the water.

An immense pain went through his head as he slammed his head into the steering wheel.
He must have passed out for a while because half of his car was flooded. And he has a ringing in his ears. He felt a warm liquid coming out of his head. He touched it with his fingers,pulling them back stained with blood.
He have to get out of here. He waited until the car was full of water before he open the door. 
Something pulled him back. He looks back,his sweatshirt was stuck on the door. The car was quickly plunged into the dephts. Not having much time he quickly pulled his sweatshirt,riping it off quickly swimming to the surface.

Steven tried with all his might to reach the surface.
With each move and kick he started geting weaker. His lungs burned as they began to fill with sea water.

'Is this how I die.' He would let out a bitter laugh if he wasn't underwater. How ironic. He was the best swimmer in high school,won five first places and yet he's going to die by drowning.
He tried to swim up again,he didn't have much breath left. His head throbbed painfuly like something heavy hitting repeately on walls of his skull.

He has to swim up. He moves his arms and legs to very limit. But the surface was geting farther and farther away. His strenght was leaving him. He can't swim any longer.

He would never see his friends again.

He would never see his dad again. He would never hug him,telling him he loves him,and tells him he's the best dad in the world.

His limbs gave up as a few bubbles left his mouth. His vision was geting darker.

'I'm sorry dad. I guess I'll join mom soon"

He looked at the surface for the last time as the rays of the moon danced in waves. Such a beautiful sigh.
'Strange,wasn't the storm a while ago?' Suddenly he hears something,a gentle humming, a humming turned into a singing. A song without words.
'Is someone..singing?' 
The voice was sweet and hypnotizing,like a lullaby. It reminded him when his mother used to sing him to sleep.
Then he spotted a blue blur coming towards him. It reached to him,held him it embrace,quiding him to the surface.