Chapter fourteen

"This sucks." Lars groans as he rest his head on a desk.

Yeah. Things haven't worked out well.

                           ________

After being caught by Mrs.Cream,they were imediately dragged towards the principal office. On the way there many students gave them pityed looks.

She repeatetly knocked on the door so hard they though she will shatter the glass. The door opens a man in his early 50s with a trimmed and wellkept beard and glasses. It was the principal, Mr. Henry Park. Seeing her with two students behind her,he knew what was going on,yet he politely asks.

"Hello Mrs.Cream. How can I help you?"

"I'm here about to report these two mishavs about atempted sabotage." Mrs.Cream fumed impatiently.

Mr.Park sigh and step aside,alowing them to go inside. Steven felt bad for him, it must be a headache for him to deal with her then most of the teachers. He along with Lars were suprised he didn't slam the door in front of her nose,they would do it in his place.
Mr. Park is very patient and collected man,working in this school over twenty years he gained respect of students and teachers. He treats people fairly and doesn't have favorites. But to deal with Mr.Cream took a lot of self-control. 

While she made the boys to sit down, the principal takes a seat behind the desk. He moves his chair closer and rest his elbows on the wood furface,locking his fingers together.

"So,you said these students wanted to sabotage you? Can you explain it further?"

"I caught these two about to glue the pages of my test books."

The principal let out a tired sigh, then he turns to them. "It was suppose to be a prank,correct?" They nod,then he turns his glance at Mrs.Cream. " I only can give them three days of detention since no damage has been done. "

Hearing this, her face frowns. Not pleased with the punishment she began squaling at the principal for reporting this at the ministry of education as a long term teacher assaulting for what these two have done. It gave him no choise but to comply. Mrs.Cream turns to Steven and Lars,smirking triumphantly.

                          _______

"I can't believe she caught us." Steven added,looking around near empty classroom.There wasn't anything else beside teacher's desk,blackboard and few desks for students. One of them was written over by black marks. It seems more like a prison than classroom. And they weren't the only ones that got here. Two desks ahead a first year student was slouched over the chair wint bored expression.

When Mrs.Cream wasn't here yet, the kid turn his chair to face them.

"First time huh?"

"Yep. So,what is this room? It looks like it haven't been used for a while." Steven asked him.

"This is,well was a history classroom that's under renovation but they forgot about it and now that witch is using it as a detention class." He reached for his bag,unziping it and tossed few pencils on his desk. "You better get comforable cause you'll be here for a long time."

"No we don't. I have been on few detentions before and every time it ends at 6 o'clock." Said Lars as he leans on his hand.

The kid chuckled like he just heard a good joke. "Yeah,this one ends at 6 o'clock...in the morning."

"WHAT?! SIX IN THE MORNING?!" They both yelled.

"At first I though it was a joke. But she wasn't kidding. She stayed here with me to the next day. My parents were furious and demanted explanation. I wanted to tell them but she told me if I tell someone,she would lower my grades and give me a school record. They have absolutely no idea about this."