Chapter seven

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Steven grunted at the sound of alarm clock. From underneath the blanked he reach his hand to a snooze button. Sitting up,he stretches out until he hear the satisfying pop. Still a bit sleepy he he walk to the bathroom to get ready to school.

Time to put his plan to action.

On last period they have a P.E. Steven open his locker to retrieve his gym clothes,he also took a pair of handmade lockpicks he got from Lars early in the morning. In the changing room,he changes to his gym clothes. When no one was looking he put the lockpicks to a small pocket.

                               ...

"Alright,today we are playing dodgeball. Set two teams and let's go." Said Mr.Smiley their P.E. teacher with his symbolic smile.

Two team were set. He is in team with Connie,so they are against Lars.

"Do you have that medicine?" Asked Steven before he have to croutch to dodge a ball.

"Yeah. I got it in my bag. I put something extra in it to make it stronger." Replied Connie. "What do you need it for anyway?"

"It's for a prank."

"Does it involve Mrs.Cream?" Connie smirks. 

"You know it. Rodger on 2 o'clock."

"Got it." Connie take the ball and throws it to their classmates stomach.

*whack*

"Score!" She gave Steven highfive.

The celebration was short-lived when out of nowhere a ball flew towards Steven. Hitting him right to the nose.

*Whack*

"Steven!"

Steven fall on the floor,clunching his bleeding nose. Connie runs to him,helping him sit up. The game stop and Mr.Smiley run to him,checking his injury.

"Aw gee. I hope it's not broken. Go to the nurse's office." Said Mr.Smiley.

Steven stood up,still holding his bleeding nose. When he passed Lars he give's him thumb up.

He arrives to the nurse's office. He was hit by a smell o disinfection with mix of mint tea. A nurse was sitting by the computer tiping reports. Steven knocks on the door to get her atention. She take her eyes from the computer.

"Can I help you?" Asked the nurse.

Steven lower his hand to show her his injured nose.

"Oh my. Have a seat."

Steven took a seat and nurse sits in front of him. She carefully examined his nose.

"How did this happen?"

"I got hit during dodgeball."

"I see." She examine it a bit more before going for pair of cotton balls. She wipes the blood and place 2 cotton balls to his nose.
"It's not broken. But I'll bandage it to stop the bleeding. You can take it off in an hour." 

"Thank you."

Before the nurse could dismiss him. A student runs to the door.

"Nurse! One of the students injured his knee pretty badly. We need you help!"

The nurse stood up. And went for her bag. "I'll be there."

The student run back. Nurse turn back to Steven.

"You are free to go." With that she went after the student.

Now is was hi chance.

He took a lockpick from his pocket and walks behind nurse's desk,and started lockpicking. After few seconds  he hears a *click* and unlock the drawer.