Chapter 5

After 30 minutes of watching Youtube videos on his mobile phone, Jimin's arm got cramped from holding his phone in the air. He looked down on the boy in his arms and smiled when he noticed that he hadn't vomited the past hour.

"Tae, let's go the living room. My arm feels death" Jimin gave the younger one a little nudge.

"Do we have to? The bed is so comfyyy" Taehyung responded while rolling over to the other side. Jimin chuckled. "Yeah lazy ass, we can't stay in bed forever even though you're sick"

"Hmmmpf" was the only response he got, but before he could say something else to convince the boy, Taehyung was already making a move to get up. "Whoah, Tae easy, don't sit up that – fast" Jimin practically run to the other side to the bed when he saw the sick boy swaying when he stood up. After a few moments Taehyung stood a little bit more steady, and together they slowly walked to the living room.

"Ahh there you are! How are you feeling?" Hoseok said from his seat on the couch when he saw the two pale members stumble from the hallway. Jimin had an arm around Taehyung's waist, and grabbed his arm when he swayed a little. The younger one doing the same when Jimin swayed a few steps later. They were panting when they eventually reached the couch and sat down, not too carefully, next to Hoseok who had a sleeping Jungkook lying on his chest.

"How are you feeling Jiminie?" Hoseok repeated the question since neither boys had answered the previous one. "Better than yesterday" the younger one replied, giving the dancer a little smile. Hoseok smiled back, but he also reached out and felt the boy's forehead.

"You're still a little warm though, could you grab the thermometer, I don't want to wake up Kookie" he pointed at the device on the coffee table. Jimin nodded and gave it to Hoseok.

38.9C

"You still have a fever, when was the last time you took the medicine?" the older one frowned. The small boy shrugged "Maybe 3 or 4 hours ago, during breakfast"

"I think the medicine are worked out by now, make sure that you take some more fever reducers with lunch." Jimin nodded in response.

Then Hoseok leaned a little bit forward to look at the boy next to Jimin. "Tae, how are you feeling? I didn't see you at breakfast"

"Was sleeping hyung" Taehyung replied, voice still drowsy.

"Do you want something to eat now?" the older one tried, but he already knew the answer since the boy looked very pale. "No, not hungry, but thank you hyung" the youngest 95-line answered while leaning into Jimin again.

"Tae?" a small mumble was heard. Hoseok looked down and saw Jungkook stirring. "Yeah Taehyungie and Jiminie are next to you Kookie, look" he moved his hand through the boy's hair, gently pushing some locks behind his ear so Jungkook could see the boys sitting next to them.

"Hey" Jungkook said a little louder and he tried to push himself in a sitting position, eventually succeeding with the help of Hoseok. Jimin smiled back at Jungkook

"Hey Kookie"

But their little conversation was abruptly stopped when Taehyung hunched over, letting out a pained moan. "Jiminie, need to – " before he could finish the sentence he was gagging. Jimin's eyes widened, but thankfully due to Hoseok's quick reflexes the bin was placed under Taehyung's head before he was throwing up. The older one sat down next to the sick boy and whispered some comforting words in his ears.

"Tae..." Hoseok looked up and saw Jungkook making his way over to them, but he was close to falling off the couch. "Jimin go to Jungkook, quick!" Jimin turned around to look at the maknae and immediately pulled the boy back into the couch.