Chapter 13

"Hey Yoongi"

The rapper was surprised to see Sejin standing next to smaller couch. Their manager must have arrived when he was with Namjoon moments before.

"Hey hyung" he replied and sat down next to Hoseok on the couch.

"How are the boys? The doctor just called me. He will be here any moment" Sejin said as he looked at the boys.

Yoongi sighed "Hoseok and Namjoon both threw up. I gave them nausea medication, so I hope they feel better soon."

"Wait, Namjoon is sick as well?" the older man intervened. The rapper nodded before he continued "I think Tae and Kookie are doing slightly better since they aren't throwing up any more"

"Ah that's good to hear" Sejin said and knelt next to Taehyung to measure his temperature with the back of his hand. "His still got a fever though"

"Yeah Jungkookie as well" Yoongi replied and turned his head to the front door when he heard someone knocking.

The manager quickly moved towards the door, and indeed the doctor had returned. "Thank you again for coming"

"No problem" the doctor said whilst he entered the house. "How are the young ones doing?"

"Yoongi said that they stopped throwing up, but they still have a fever" Sejin replied and together with the older man he moved around the couches to check on the boys. The doctor nodded and knelt next to a sleeping Taehyung. He grabbed his thermometer from his medical bag and placed it in his ear. 38.9C

"When was the last time he got fever reducers?"

"When he woke up, I think 3-4 hours ago?" Yoongi replied when Sejin had translated the question.

"Give him fever reducers every 3 hours for the next 48 hours. I think he will be fine afterwards" the doctor explained. "He won't need this anymore" he said and started to remove the IV. Taehyung's eyes were fluttering at the contact.

"Hyung?" he asked drowsy.

"Taehyung, it's okay. The doctor is here. He is going to remove the IV" Sejin reassured the younger one and placed a hand on top of his head.

"Will it hurt?" the boy asked, looking at the doctor with big eyes. The doctor smiled and shook his head. "No it will be over in a minute". He swiftly pulled out the IV and covered the small puncture wound with bandages.

"Good job Taehyung" Sejin said when the doctor was finished. The boy was still looking at the doctor with big eyes but nodded anyways.

The doctor stood up and moved towards the bigger couch. Jungkook immediately flinched and moved closer to Hoseok, causing the dancer to wake up.

"Jungkookie, don't be afraid. He is here to help you" Yoongi said and grabbed the boy's right arm to stop him from hurting Hoseok if he moved any closer.

"I'm going to check your temperature" the doctor said and showed the thermometer since the boy probably didn't understand what he was saying in English. Thankfully, Jungkook nodded and let the doctor do his job. 39.4C

"It is bad that the fever is still this high?" Sejin asked concerned when he saw the numbers.

"No, it's common that the fever is taking longer to break. It just means that his body is fighting to get rid of the stomach bug. Give him fever reducers every 3 hours as well for the next two days. He might need to take them longer though." the doctor reassured. He then looked at the heavily bandaged left arm where the IV was. "Let's remove that one as well" he smiled since it was good news, but he was surprised when Jungkook shook his head and cradled his left arm close to his chest.