Chapter 12

Seokjin moved to sit in front of the smaller couch where the two youngest were lying half on top of each other.

"Jungkook-ah, here drink some water" the older one said and handed the boy a bottle of water. Jungkook nodded and pushed himself into a sitting position before he accepted it. He tried to open the bottle but his hands were shaking too much from exhaustion. He had really hoped to feel better by now since he wasn't throwing up anymore, but the fevers and nightmares were still draining all his energy.

Seokjin noticed the struggle and gentle took the bottle again from the maknae. He guided the bottle to the boy's lips and let him drink a few sips before he pulled back. "How are you feeling Kookie? Don't lie to me please"

The younger one sighed "I don't know hyung"

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asked confused and placed a hand on the boy's knee, encouraging him to continue.

"Why don't I get better?" Jungkook whispered while tears were forming in his eyes. The older one didn't know what to say, and looked at his own hands instead.

"It's the fever kid. Once the fever is gone, you will feel better" Seokjin turned his head to the voice. Yoongi looked at the two boys from his spot next to Hoseok. "Try to sleep Kook, I heard you didn't sleep much last night"

"No don't want to" Jungkook shook his head as fast as he could "Don't want to have nightmares again hyung"

The older one sighed sadly and squeezed the boy's knee. "Do you want me to turn on the TV?" He smiled when the maknae nodded and soon his big doe eyes were focused on the screen on the wall.

"I'm going back to bed hyung" Jimin said tiredly before he stood up from the couch

"Sleep tight Jiminie" the two older one replied and watched as the 95-liner disappeared from the living room.

"What about you?" Yoongi asked. Seokjin looked confused "What? What about me?"

"You should get back to bed as well, you must be tired" the rapper explained himself.

"No, I'm -"

"Hyung, I know you slept less than Jimin by just looking at your face" Yoongi interrupted the older one. "Go, I will take care of them. Trust me"

Seokjin tried to protest again, but he stopped when he noticed that he was yawning unconsciously. "Okay fine, but wake me up if they get sick again" He threatened the small rapper. Yoongi didn't look impressed and shrugged his shoulders

"I mean it Yoongi" he treated again before he stood up and walked towards towards the hallway.

Yoongi smiled at the empty threats and focused back on the TV when the oldest one had left the room.

~-~-~

It was almost 40 minutes later when Yoongi heard some noises coming from the hallway. The rapper grab the remote control and turned off the volume.

"Hyung what are you doing?" he heard Jungkook asked, but he motioned with his hand to be quiet. After a few seconds he heard the noises again. He couldn't really tell what the noises where, but it caught his curiosity. So Yoongi stood up and walked towards the hallway. He walked as silently as possible and placed his ear on the first door to hear where the noises were coming from.

Silence. So Yoongi moved towards the second door and did the same. He immediately opened the door when he heard some splashing sounds followed by a moan.

"Namjoon?" the rapper asked when he entered the room. The only response he got was a soft moan coming from the bathroom.

"Ahh Joonie" Yoongi said when he saw the younger one sitting next to the toilet, violently throwing up. He sat down next to the boy and rubbed his back and another gag cursed through his body.