Chapter 8

Eventually the sick boy had fallen asleep again. "Do you want to lay him down again?" Hoseok asked Jin. The older one shook his head "No, it's fine Hobi"

"Alright, I'm going to make some dinner, shout if you need anything" Hoseok replied and stood up.

After half an hour Seokjin saw Namjoon enter the living room. The leader was looking around as if he was searching for something.

"Hey Joonie. What's wrong?" the oldest one asked.

Namjoon looked at Jin and dragged his hands over his face. "Yoongi threw up in bed. Did you see the thermometer?"

Seokjin winced at the comment that the second oldest had vomited. He then went to look for the thermometer, trying to remember when he had left it when they used it for the maknaes. He spotted the device lying next to Taehyung on the couch. "Here it is!" he lifted it in the air to show Namjoon.

"You should give him some medicine for the nausea as well, take the suppository one since he is still throwing up" the oldest one said. The leader nodded, grabbing the medicine and thermometer before he left the living room again. "Thanks hyung"

~-~-~

Yoongi was still in the same spot where Namjoon had left him. He was sitting on the bed and next to him was a small puddle of vomit. The leader sat down next to him when he came back with the supplies.

"Here let me take your temperature" the younger one gently place the tip of the device in his hyung's ear. 37.2C "Ah no fever, that's good. But you should take some nausea medication though" Yoongi nodded at the leader's words, but then his eyes went big when he saw the big weird shaped pill that Namjoon had given him.

"Suppository? Really?"

"You can't keep anything down hyung" the leader explained gently. The older one sighed annoyed "Let me at least try the normal pills Joon"

"Aii you really sound like Jungkook and Taehyung! Should I tell them that their second oldest hyung is refusing his medication?" Namjoon laughed at the pout on the other one's face.

"Fine" Yoongi mumbled and went to the bathroom.

The leader smiled when he saw the grumpy boy close the bathroom door, and then he stood up to change the dirty sheets. After a minute he heard Yoongi coming back. "Let me help you" the older one said.

"No, you won't. Go to my bed, you should rest" Namjoon protested.

"I've slept enough Joon. Please let me clean my own mesh" Yoongi moved towards the bed, pulling on the sheets.

"I've got it, now leave. Go to the living room if you don't want to sleep anymore" The leader guided the other one out of the bedroom, and then closed the door before Yoongi could return. The rapper was a little angry when Namjoon closed the door as soon he was outside the room.

"Little brat" he mumbled and then he walked to the living room.

"Hey Yoongi, I heard you threw up. How are you feeling?" Seokjin immediately asked from his place on the couch.

"Never been better" the rapper snapped back, and sat down on the other couch.

"Can I get you some tea or something else?" the oldest one continued, ignoring the grumpy behavior. The rapper shook his head, still not looking at him. Seokjin sighed, moody Yoongi had decided to join the party.

After a few awkward and very silent minutes Yoongi looked around. "Where is Hoseok?"

"He is making dinner, I think he is almost ready"