Chapter 6

When the doctor had left, Hoseok turned to Namjoon.

"What were you three talking about? It sounded serious"

Seokjin turned his head to look at Namjoon as well.

"Well..." the leader started hesitant, he was afraid to continue since Taehyung and Jungkook were present as well. The youngest two didn't notice Namjoon's stare, but he knew the second he continued the boys would listen to him. Hoseok noticed the doubt and he realized that it must had something to do with the maknaes. So the dancer carefully extracted himself from Taehyung who whined in response.

"No hyung stay please"

"I will be back within a minute. I want to check on Seokjin hyung and Yoongi hyung." Hoseok gave Taehyung's hand a little squeeze before he stood up and walked over to the other couch, kneeling beside Namjoon and Jin.

"Now tell me what the doctor said Namjoon" the dancer whispered, while pretending to check on Seokjin.

"They're dehydrated. The doctor left to get IV fluids for Tae and Kook" Namjoon whispered back while dragging both hands over his face.

"Aii they won't like that" Seokjin sighed, who also had listened to the conversation.

"We should tell them though. It's better for them to freak out now then when the doctor returns" Hoseok commented, briefly looking back at the trio on the other couch. So far the boys didn't seem to hear them talk.

"What did the doctor say about Jimin? And Seokjin hyung and Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok continued.

"Jimin is dehydrated as well, but as long as he doesn't throw up anymore he doesn't need IV fluids. Jin and Yoongi aren't dehydrated thankfully. But if they continue to throw up they could get dehydrated as well, so we need to keep a close eye on them" Namjoon explained. Hoseok sighed and looked at his hyungs. Yoongi was dozing off, head tilting towards the armrest of the couch. Hoseok stood up and grabbed one of the pillows that lay on the ground and placed it under Yoongi's head so he wouldn't get a cramped neck.

"Don't worry Hobi, I won't get dehydrated. I'm feeling a bit better after throwing up" Seokjin tried to reassure the younger one.

"Prove it, here drink some water" Hoseok gave his oldest hyung a bottle of water. Jin accepted it with an annoyed sigh and took a few sips.

"See, all fine" the eldest smiled. Hoseok didn't look convinced, but decided not to fight against it.

"Can I get you anything? Something to eat or drink? Or a blanket?" Hoseok looked at Namjoon and Seokjin, but both boys shook their heads.

"Okay, but if you need anything, please tell me okay?" the dancer said while standing up. He stretched his legs a few times before returning to the larger couch to sit in front of the three youngest members.

"How are Seokjin hyung and Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked as soon as Hoseok sat down. The older one smiled "They are fine, just tired. Yoongi fell asleep again, look" Jimin looked at Yoongi, who had indeed fallen asleep.

"What did the doctor say Hobi hyung?" the small boy then asked. Hoseok sighed, thinking how he would tell them without causing panic. He looked at the maknaes, who were staring back at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Well... The doctor said that you are dehydrated from throwing up multiple times. You will be fine as long as you don't throw up anymore, Jiminie. But Tae en Kookie, you need IV fluids since you can't keep anything down" the older one said carefully. He saw the youngster's eyes getting bigger.

"No hyung, we will be fine. We will drink as much as you want us to. Just no IV please" Jungkook pleaded as tears were starting to form in his eyes.

"Please hyung, let us try one more time. We promise not to throw up again" Taehyung then tried. Hoseok sighed again while looking back at Namjoon desperately, but the leader wasn't much of a help when he saw him biting his lip nervously. The dancer moved his hands to Taehyung's and Jungkook's heads, each hand resting on a cheek. He felt heat radiating from their skins, and it didn't help that they were starting to hyperventilate now.