Chapter 15

Almost two hours later they heard a car park in front of the house.

"That must be Sejin" Yoongi said and walked towards the front door, opening it for the manager.

"Hey Yoongi" the man said as he entered the house. "Are you ready to leave? Did you manage to pack the bags?"

"Yes I did" the boy pointed at the two gym bags on the dining table. Sejin had called in advance to ask Yoongi if he could grab some clean clothes for Hoseok and Namjoon. "The rest want to come as well. Is that okay?"

"Jungkook and Taehyung should stay here, Yoongi. They're still sick" the manager objected. Yoongi sighed and ran a hand through his hair "I know hyung. We tried, but they won't listen".

Sejin hummed as he was not really happy with the response. He walked towards the living room and sat in front of the maknaes on the larger couch.

"Taehyung, Jungkook. You know I can't let you go to the hospital" he said and placed a big hand on each maknae's leg. Both boys started to shake their heads. "No hyung, we want to visit them. Please, we're worried" Taehyung pleaded. "We're not sick anymore. We took a nap like Seokjin-hyung told us to do and our fever is gone" Jungkook added.

Sejin sighed and inspected the boys from head to toe. Both of them looked pale and weak but he couldn't deny that they looked more healthy and rested than the last time he saw them.

"Please hyung. We need to see Joon hyung and Hobi hyung" Jungkook pouted again. The manager looked hesitant, so he turned to Seokjin and Yoongi. "What do you think?"

Seokjin shuffled on his feet, looking nervous. "I know they're still sick, but I'm afraid they won't rest if we keep them here, hyung" Yoongi nodded in agreement. The manager sighed again and looked back at the maknaes, whose faces where filled with hope. "Please" Taehyung whispered. His long curly hairs had fallen over his eyes, but he could still see the big pleading eyes looking at him. 'Gosh I'm so whipped' Sejin thought

"Fine, but on one condition: as soon as your fever returns, you are going back home" Taehyung and Jungkook quickly nodded their heads. Sejin grabbed the thermometer from the coffee table and measured their temperatures.

"See, no fever" Jungkook said happily when he read the small screen of the device. The older man smiled hesitant in return. A part of him had hoped that they have a small fever, so he could force the boys to stay at the house. But there was no turning back now, so he eventually hold out his hand to help the young ones stand up. Both swayed dangerously on their feet since the previous days had left them with almost no energy. So Yoongi and Jimin each grabbed a boy and helped them walk towards the car that was parked in front of the house. In the mean time the oldest member made sure that they wouldn't forget anything. 'Gymbags with clothes, medicine for Tae and Kookie, Hoseok's laptop and headphones, Namjoon's book, my phone, phone chargers. Do I have everything?' his mind going crazy as he didn't want to forget anything. After a few minutes Sejin had to drag Seokjin out of the house so they could finally leave.

After a relatively short drive, they arrived at the hospital. Yoongi and Jimin helped the youngest two to walk again, causing several nurses to look at them concerned as they walked towards the hospital wing where Hoseok and Namjoon were admitted.

"Almost there Tae" Yoongi whispered when he felt the boy's legs nearly buckle. The 95-liner was leaning more and more against the rapper, causing both of them to be out of breath when they finally reached the door with Hoseok's and Namjoon's name on it.

"Wow what are they doing here?" Hoseok asked confused when he saw the maknaes enter as well.

"Are they okay?" Namjoon added. Seokjin nodded and quickly grabbed two chairs for the youngest two so they could finally rest after the exhausting walk.