4.1. A Team Again

A Team Again

2015, Eastern Europe; Sokovia (one year later)

"Why don't you try to take a few more trees with us?" Costia shouted sarcastically from one of the front seat of the truck Natasha was driving. Clint was shooting arrows from the back of the car.

They were on a mission at a Hydra Research Base on their search for the sceptre. It got into Hydras hands during Shields fall and they were probably experimenting with it so they had to get it back.

Maria Hill had helped them to get the team back together, Natasha and Costia were sure she had help though.

"I'm doing my best!" Natasha said as she turned the car to the left quickly, saving them from getting shot at. The car slid a bit due the ice on the ground.

Natasha grunted as she pushed a man from the car, he had a high tech suit on, something neither of them had seen before.

All of the Avengers were back together since a little while. When Costia told Steve about what happened with Bucky he actually quit his search, Costia suspected Sam still kept it going though.

Along with Natasha and Costia who had found enough new covers he decided to bring back the Avengers. They had to deal with a lot of Hydra threaths.

Tony and Bruce tagged along as well, the billionaire had rebuild his tower. Just that this time instead on the big 'STARK' label there was an 'A', standing for Avengers.

Thor travelled back to earth when he found out the sceptre was in the wrong hands, he wanted to help get it back and then take it with him to a safe place on Asgard.

All seven of them jumed over a protective fence from the big structure, it almost looked like a castle. Banner roared in his Hulk from as he ran in one direction to smash some fighters from Hydra. Tony flew his way out of the forest to the building, checking it's construction.

While Thor and Steve fought mostly in hand to hand combat Clint and Natasha kept their distance, using their guns. Costia learned a lot more about her powers. She used them to throw her targets in the air or steal their weapons. She felt how her powers got stronger each day.

'Shit!' the blonde heard Stark say over the comms, probably about an issue with getting inside the building. 'Language!' Steve said through the comms, Costia smiled at him but was too busy with fighting to answer.

Steve asked Jarvis for more information on the building, the system explained that Struckers technology was way better than any other Hydra base they had taken.

'Lokis sceptre must be here.' Thor said, 'Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.' he explained. Everyone on the team noticed the advanced technology. It was harder to destroy the weapons they did far more damage than normal ones.

Costia watched how her girlfriend took out several men alone, she and Clint had her back though. '"At long last" is lasting a little long, boys.' she said through her comms, Costia jogged over to her.

The two women wore the same suit, it was black with blue stripes on it. The only difference was that Natasha wore her widow bites on her wrists, Costia had a few more bullets.

'Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.' Clint said through is comms. Natasha and Costia sneaked their way to more soldiers, taking each of them out in a different way.

'Wait a second.' they heard Starks voice through the comms, 'No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said "Language"?'

'I know' Steve answered quickly, there was an explosion audible in the background, 'Just slipped out.' he sighed.