4.8. Vision

Vision

"It's Tasha!" Costia shouted stressed when she sat down on a chair next to Clint, she quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

She connected the radio to a speaker and then Clint heard it too, the noise interruptions were short and then long again. They were creating a pattern, coordinates.

Clint smiled, it was just a small simple smile but it gave Costia so much hope.

Clint typed the coordinates Costia wrote down on the computer, the location it showed was the Hydra base in Sokovia they had got the sceptre from.

"We got her." Costia whispered, she didn't manage to smile but Clint could hear in her tone that she was relived.

Costia walked towards the stairs, she stopped in her tracks when she saw Steve standing a few feet away from the top of the stairs, along with Wanda and Pietro.

Suddenly Pietro disappeared, only his speed streaks left behind. Costia quickly turned to Clint, signalling for him to shoot through the floor.

The glass floor broke in a million pieces and the blonde boy fell right through it, landing infront of Clints feet.

"What?" the archer asked, "You didn't see that coming?"

Costia quickly rushed up the stairs, she brushed Steves and Wandas shoulders on the way to Tony. The screens infront of them were beeping like crazy.

"What in gods name did you do?" Costia asked when she eyed the screens, slowly realising what he did. "Oh, dear lord." she breathed out.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Stark said shortly, Costia nodded.

Suddenly there was an explosion behind them, in a matter of seconds the two realised Steve had thrown his Shield causing a probably expensive device in the laboratory to blow up.

Suddenly Stark had the arm of his suit on, he catched the shield while Costia slowed it down with her powers. He blasted Steve, he flew back a few feet.

Bruce quickly grabbed Wanda, one of his arms tight around her neck, "Go ahead, piss me off." he spited out as Wanda gasped at the sudden movement.

Stark quickly had the rest of his suit on, just in time before Steve reached them to attack Tony again. Wanda had freed herself from Bruces hold and Pietro escaped from Clint too.

Costia was so tired of this. They needed to get their asses to Sokovia so they could free Natasha, there was no time to waste for another fight between Tony and Steve.

Suddenly Thor appeared in the room and positioned himself above the Cradle, he held his hammer in the air to charge energy.

"Wait!" Bruce shouted but it was too late, in a swift movement the god directed the power towards the Cradle and held it there for a few seconds.

It was quiet for three seconds, then something destroyed the Cradle from inside, causing Thor to fall down.

It was a human body, in red with silver parts. It looked around in the room, looking at each person for a second.

Costia pulled the gun out of her holster, same as everyone else in the room she armed herself. She was so annoyed by this thing, whatever it was. It was just another waste of time, they needed to get to Natasha.

Its eyes landed on Thor and it charged forward, flying directly at him. Thor saw his attack coming and pushed it away through the glass, the body stopped itself infront of the window that had a huge view over the whole city.

It really was a beautiful view, espically at night. But they had more important things to do right now than to look at the view.

All the Avengers followed him in the room, they positioned themselves behind it. Ready to fight if they had to.