Danganronpa V3: Harmony's Revival (Oumatsu) 💝⚠️⏳

Little side note, some of this story follows the game's dialogue word to word, but only a bit, just so you know!
Art credit: @daccartsy.
(Tw, hanging.)
!Quick trigger warning! Depictions of hanging! Skip the first and second paragraph if you wish to read the rest without the hanging!!

Monokuma stood on an pedestal, in front of him sat a girl on one the many keys of a piano. Her execution had just begun. The Girl had been no older then 16 years old. She was then suspended by a rope, now above the giant piano, it was a fast but smooth ascent.
The girl's body hovered above the large piano, decorated with thorns and red roses, the piano had spikes on the back. She tried earnestly to keep her feet on the piano.

Her neck was burning, sizzling with pain, that she knew she deserved for killing one of her classmates. The sturdy rope that was attached to the collar swiftly moved over to one of the keys then pressed down on the key, this repeated. The girl's body played the piano for how ever long it was. And, every time she landed onto to the one of the keys she was able breath in, this only prolonged her painful and brutal death. The blonde haired girl suffered to the bitter end.
She took her last breath, her neck felt like it had broke several times over. Her body remained over the piano, she got a glimpse of her classmates faces before that last breath, despair on each of them, as they watched her die, in torment. She wanted to scream "NO! Don't lose hope!" But her voice was lost. Her limp, unable body, hung still, but swaying slightly as it hung over the piano, then finally stopped to the end of a performance.

*Creak~* the piano's cover creaked, then forcefully shut, the spikes pitching her dead body with needles. Blood spattered out, with one of the Monokubs' head.

*cough* *cough* the girl coughed, her throat stung, it was like her throat had Been slashed very crudely with a razor sharp knife.

... ... Where am I? The girl thought. She was in a dizzy state and felt at any moment she would collapse.
She was supposed to be dead.

The dark and enclosed space made the girl feel sick. She tumbled out of the locker, and used her hands to frantically push. *squeak~* She had no time to brace for the impact. The girl now splat on the ground glanced upward her eyes still adjusting to the sudden light.

'Are y-you okay?' A boy inquired in a concerned but wary tone, he wore a navy blue uniform and a cap about the same colour, he hung his head low as he reached his hand out to the blonde girl.
'Aghh...' the girl groaned, she immediately pulled herself up from her tumble and wrapped her fingers around her neck, and she gave it a light squeeze. Her neck was no longer numb, she felt herself becoming free from no longer having that metal collar tightly clasped round her neck, and finally she was able to take a full hefty breath.
It was an unstable and muddled breath, but still a breath.
I'm alive... the girl thought with a twisted grin full of immense relief, her body twitched a few times, as if still adjusting to being on the ground once again. She looked up to the roof and started smiling, salvation had cometh her, and she was at it's beckon call.
If God deemed you worthy, wouldn't he perhaps give you a second chance, is that what has happened here?

The boy loomed over her as he looked at her with a puzzled expression, 'Umm... miss are you okay?' The boy asked again in an even more concerned tone.
Kaede shifted her gaze to the boy in blue, Shuichi?! The girl thought, what in the world? Wait, wait a minute how am I still alive? Was it all just a bad dream? no that's not it... it felt too real... a cold sweat went down the girl's back.
A glop of yucky and repulsive fluid slid up the girl's throat, she didn't want to let it out.

'Umm... miss?' Shuichi looked at Kaede with a very concerned but also suspension filled expression.
I s-should say something! The girl thought flustered, as she forced herself to swallow down her puke, 'Yes! I'm okay,' she said with an awkward closed-eyed smile as she waved her hand to the boy, indicating she felt fine, it was a lie.
her stomach did not like what she did