World trigger: A sweet little crush (Chika x Yuma) 💝

Hmm. Chika's asleep, I wonder if I should get someone to carry her into the car to take her home.

Her head was rested on the armrest, and her legs were curled to her chest, her skirt flopped over her thighs and revealed her purply and dark bluish leggings underneath.
Her shoes were off, and the red slippers she was wearing were messily spread next to the couch she was on. Her pink cardigan was loose and crunched up from her movements and showed her white button up top underneath.

I propped myself in front of her face by bending my knees and drawing close to the couch's side. She drooled slightly but it was mostly wiped away from her sleeve that she instinctively moved to clean up her face.
'Hmm...' I hummed, her front bangs spread to the side where she leaned hardest, and her arms wrapped round her head and supported it.
I gripped onto the very edge of the couch's armrest and watched her sleeping face. My nose nipped her, and I felt something move.

It was my chest, I felt my chest flutter, and I quickly retreated.

In place of being right next to her, I positioned my upper body onto my knees, my legs blended into my chest, and my feet began to sink in the ground, and I continue to observe. Like a wild cat, I laid in wait, and examined the prey to be eaten, yet I felt more like a docile cat waiting for its owner to wake, and give their attention to me.

'Hoo~' I've never once missed having to sleep since getting this Trion body, but at times like this, when you've gone to the land of the nod, I wish I could join you in that dreamland of yours.
Being wide awake for day and night, while a very useful thing in war where the enemy could and might attack at any moment... it right now, is not needed, because I believe no attack is coming.

Except this attack on my heart, that makes me get all giddy when I'm with you. It beats like a barrage of explosions, blasted and shattered heavy blasts into my chest, and making me into fool in my own body, I've never once shown you my embarrassing side, and I don't intend to.
It's a hard thing to keep under control, but I think if I get enough of your face, it would ease.

*Thump! Thump! Thump!*

I can't believe my own heart. It's giving into that wish, of sleeping along with you, and joining you on your adventures of night land, I wish to be in the dreams and nightmares you go on. I hope you don't mind, even if I fake it, I just want to be closer to you.

I'll rest alongside you, even if I'm faking it, it's still nice.

I thought I heard a high-pitch yelp, but I think that was just my mind. It sounded a lot like Chika... did she wake up, hopefully not.

Huh? Something caressed my head and ruffled my hair. It felt like Chika's touch, though I'm sure that was just my imagination. So fuzzily warm and light, I wanna stay like this forever.

***

'Huh?' I walked into the room to see an odd scene, it was Chika, Yuma, Reiji, Konami, Jin, and Yotaro on Raijinmaru's stomach, even Hyuse and Kyosuke were all sleeping near or on the couches.

Yuma was right next to Chika's side, as she laid on the armrest of the couch and curled into herself, he sat next to her chest as his knees were bent on the ground with his chest orientated on the couch and his arms tucked into the left-over space next to Chika.
I thought Yuma didn't need to sleep? I thought in my head, that's what he told me, but... oh... I see. A smile creeped onto my cheeks, and I'm sure I saw Yuma's eyes flash open, then I definitely saw his ears flush strawberry red at my telling smirk.

So, this is why everyone joined him. They couldn't bring themselves to barged in and embarrass Yuma by asking him why he was sleeping, and why it was right next to Chika.

I decided to look at where everyone decided to sit and rest their heads at.

Jin was on the other side, where Chika's face was, resting his back against the side of the couch, with one of his legs up and his arm resting on it.
Jin's eyes opened, and I jerked in surprise. It seems like Yuma's not the only one faking it. Jin gestured his finger to his mouth, and shushed me.
We returned each other's smiles, and gain a sense of partnership. A little star appeared next to both of our faces, as I adjusted my glasses, and nodded with his thumbs up.

Jin moved his head, and went back to his pretending. Though this time, a smile was plastered on his face.

Reiji was on the other couch positioned next to the other one horizontally. He took up almost the whole space, but that didn't seem to matter to Raijinmaru and Yotaro as they seized his chest as their bedding.

Next Konami and Kyosuke were both next to each other, and were seated in front of the couch Reiji was on. Konami was drooling which I'm sure Kyosuke would love to take a photo of, just to tease her. But anyway, she was on his shoulder and he was leaning her way as well.
It was quite a sight and I'm sure if I took a photo and showed Konami, her face would blaze into a fire, and she would order me to delete it, it's not like I would take a photo but if I did... it wouldn't matter, I'm sure that Shiori when she comes across this will take a hundred photos, though she's not really the type to tease, it would probably be more for the memories, either that or she'll take a photo of all of us, then find a spot for herself.

And then last of all, Hyuse... he was the one that surprised me the most out of everyone, I didn't think he would join the rest. But, if I think about it again, maybe I had him wrong.
Anyway, he was the furthest away, leaning on the side of the couch Reiji was on but the side facing the wall. He was in a similar position as Jin but instead his legs were crossed as well as his arms.
From just walking in, you would probably miss him, that's how well hidden he was.

I smiled, then found my own little spot in this mess. And before I fell into my own slumber like the rest of them, I heard footsteps, and a little gasp. It was Shiori, she's found the scene, and as I thought took a photo right away then found a spot and swiftly fell asleep like everyone else.

The sides of my lips rounded into a smile, and my glasses reflected white, as I tucked my head into my legs. It was so warm, and I instantly fell into sleeping mode.

Goodnight, everyone.

-Author's footnote

The end!

It's been awhile since I uploaded, and I'm sorry... I couldn't find a ship I wanted to write about, and this is really simple and short but it's pretty cute in my eyes!

This anime is pretty unknown, but I suggest it to anyone who likes good strategies and great fights! (but beware, the protag Osamu is really weak and the girl Chika though strong has a few problems she needs to deal with, and also his progress is slow but rewarding! so if that bothers you, either get over it, or don't watch it.)

Author Shea signing off!