Genshin Impact: Temperature Regulation (Wanlumi/Scaralumi)💝

From atop a mountain he saw the Lilypad-like, mushroomy or tree-like things that sprouted from anywhere to a mountain's side to the ground, with grass overgrowing and puddles in their centres. Fungi gathered on many of them near the pools of water.

His giant hat sunk over him as he his gaze travelled down to the path in which two adventurers who looked lost were on. They kept turning in awe to the glowing blue hanging foliage that stemmed from the mushroom trees, but then sharply swatted their faces away and buried their them into their map as they scratched their heads.

How idiotic, He scoffed. He turned to the sky, finding it much less irritating to look at.

'Wanderer!' A girl's voice called. Her gold cords of hair flapped in the wind as she drew up on the boy from the mountain's harsh slant. He already knew she was coming; he heard her footsteps.

She huffed a few times, and bended in and out into her chest as she stood behind him. He waited for her to catch her breath as he watched a forest ranger find the two adventurers and lead them to Sumeru city.
'You know, it would be nice if you could tell me where you're going!' she scolded, her voice not at all matching her words. She was happy, unlike what her disputes told.

'Yea, and why do you feel the right to know my everything move,' he disputed in a cocky manner as he rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out, for the first time facing her just to show her his mocking face.

The golden haired traveller was less than amused at his rude shenanigans.
'Hph!' she huffed, with a smile. She plopped next to him, not making a remark on his antics and childish taunt.

He gazed at her without turning his head. She wasn't facing him, so he observed her side. Her nose arched out and her chubby cheeks slanted outward, as her lips tugged at their corners as she stared upward toward the sky. Her long bits of hair beautifully flaying behind her as she propped her shoulders back and relaxed into her hands.

He relayed his knee up and propped his elbow on it as he grasped his cheek with his hand, watching more intently and hard as he relaxed into watching her hair sway with perfect rhyme. Stared at her as if she were the only thing in the world, his world perhaps.

'Nahida asked me to fetch you,' she suddenly commented, but she hadn't turned to look at him, instead basking in the sun with her eyes closed. He was fine with this, that meant he could *glare* longer without her knowing, yep that's it, glaring...

(he wasn't glaring).
(But he wouldn't admit that.)

Before he could react, she'd swiped sharply to the side to face him. 'Aren't you gonna respond,' she lectured as she gazed into his indigo eyes, her face unreadable, which seemed to happen a lot with her.

She had have a great range of expressions, but her most common one was the unreadable, and relaxed poker face, that seemed to find her more than she found it. He observed a lot of her expressions, yet found new ones each day.

He swiftly turned away, a heat assembling in his puppet parts. The area in his ribs where the Gnosis had been, was reverberating in a way he'd never know before he'd met her.

'I don't see the need to waste my voice on something clearly obvious. Heh, there's not a reason you -the glorious traveller- would come looking for me on your own free will.' He laughed off whatever just happened inside of him, as he switched the hand on his cheek to rest on his knee. His eyes flashed at her for a moment as he spoke.

She was unresponsive, staring blankly into him and his indigo eyes with her contrasting amber ones.

He tipped his head forward, not wanting to look at her as he drew his hat forthright with his fingers' loose grasp on it.