Genshin impact: Mondstadt's longing God (Venlumi) 💌🥀

Nothing, just my winds blowing in your hair is enough.
Cold and slowly coursing wind, there's an uprise coming, signalling a change. I feel it in the air, and somewhere in my chest, that you have something you wish to tell me.

Your blonde hair coils and twists in the wind, a strand slaps your face, the orange glow from the sun tinted on your face. The sun comes from behind, as your dress folds under itself and beneath your thighs. You cross your legs, and then to keep your hands warm you tuck them into your thighs, squishing them in between. Your back is arched, sitting straight, as you stare at the horizon.
Your lips curl into a soft smile, and those orbs of amber that are your perfect eyes, scan around, reliving and refreshing your memory of Mondstadt as you stared at the mountains I carved.

Lovely, a truely lovely view.

My heart beats at such a sight. Though I will never truly say how much. Because taking something for myself would be too selfish, and impose on your goal, of finding your brother. I don't want my love, to hinder your sprit, because that is the thing that made me fall for you, hard.

I will not be a burden on your sprit, nor will I speak my feelings into a poem, those are not necessary, because it's all right here in my chest.
Poetic justice I won't do for them, these feelings shall not be added to my roaster of poems and songs; past and future, and will instead stay in the present as a fleeting moment.

My hand itches to write of this love that plays with my heart, but I will instead write of your glorious feet's in this nation and the next.
But at least allow me to make as many poems inside my head of this adoration and affection I hold with the lovely golden haired blond traveler, these I will not ever pen, nor will I ever think of again, it is short-term solution for my wavering and rapid heart.

~~~
You shine like the winter star, thine like an ocean wave.
My love for her, greater than fine wine.
Crave a love not mine, though my feelings will unbind.
Divine body and soul, o' my dearest devote.
Who I call my warrior, o' lovely dear, how is today?
Wind is blowing with my feelings growing in the dandelions flying.
Crack a bottle with a pick, give you one last kiss.
No, oh no, oh no that's not it at all.
I'm feeling rather tipsy.
Though I haven't had a drink. That's what you do to me.
Feel drunk on this sober futile love.
~~~
'Venti?'
'Hm?'
'Is something wrong?'
'Ehe, nope nothing at all, my loyalist devote~'
She looks at me, her eyes turn sharp and all-seeing, did she see through my smile? Please don't.
'If you say so,' she shrugs, and back to the horizon her eyes go.
Huh... I tap my chest. Was I hoping she'd figure it out, and see my inner most feelings and the thousands unheard poems I have for her? why do I feel so disappointed. My chest feels heavy and starts throbbing uncontrollably. *bump, bump... bump* three heavy bumps of the chest vibrate in my bones.

My eyes crunch up in to crescent moons, winkles are made, and I grip my shirt.

I want my love to be heard... to be felt, and to be reciprocated by you, the one I cannot have, an endless traveler.
Who's days I wish to be involved in, who is the one wish I bear in this world, where ever I go, it simply must be with you. A wish so childish I might as well laugh.
No...
Stop that. Stop throbbing.
It isn't sad, I should be glad I meet her, and will one day see her off, like a bright star shining in the night, she too will disappear when morning calls. You healed my lonely sobbing heart, every apple you've given me has tasted more delicious than the last, and with that smile you adorn, how could I not fall for you.

Tears are rolling up my eyes, I fight them back, I can't cry right in front of her.
God of freedom and love; who cannot let his own love bear fruit, how pitiful.
If I said it, "I love you," you might accept, and that thought hurts me even more, knowing I have the chance to be with you as I wish, but that I would also be the bound, that chains you to this place.
Clawing and biting away at your resolve while also adding more responsibilities to it to boot.

Many have fallen for you for your elegance, and charm, while also being attracted to your perseverance and determination to go round the whole of Teyvat to chase after your brother and reunite with him.
But that is also what stops us from confessing, we don't want you to waver, we don't want you to have to make the choice between Teyvat and your brother.
Somewhere in our hearts, even though most of us don't know your not of this world, your aura tells us your different. And that puts us in a bind, where we all have feelings for you, but will never reach out to you, out of fear of losing the you we fell for.
When you find your brother you will choose him instead of us. What's even more heartbreaking than leaving a friend? leaving your sweetheart, partner, lover, if we become that, the farewell will cause lingering emotions of longing, loss, pain, heartbreak, for an eternity that shall last. But leaving love unconfessed and unrequited also has its woes...

You will leave a lot behind, and if we get anything closer then friends, the parting will be too painful for our fragile hearts.

'Ah, that's right I'm heading off to Fontaine in a few weeks! I came to tell you that.' She gives me her usual smile filled to the brim with heavy emotions and burden, and I laugh nervously.
'Oh I see. You've gotten so far in your journey of Teyvat, it seemed just yesterday you were here saving Mondstadt. You've been working hard, my warrior~' I kick my feet, as I positioned my elbows onto my knees and support my chin with my knuckles, and as I rock my head. Me and her were sitting on the ledge of starsnatch cliff, taking in the views, as well as the rushing wind.
Her ears blush a tad red, as she tucked back a lock of her golden needle spun hair, she seems to be feeling hot, that's the only thing it could be... I can't be hopeful.
'Hey Venti...'
My eyes widen, I know that stare, because I have it every time I look at her.
'Oh! Look at the time. It appears this conversation will have to put on hold, or continued at angel's share. I have a show planned tonight, and master Diluc has promised drinks!' I quickly scramble and break the atmosphere we had built up until now, as I get my paces and swing my hand goodbye and I descend the slope with hastily steps. 'So I shall be on my way!' I shoot a glance back, her hand is outstretched and hanging limp in the air and telling a story of unfinished business, her face looks like a lost puppy, her eyebrows furrow.

Sorry. If you had said what I thought you were going to, I wouldn't have the heart to decline, nor would I be able to avoid the topic with my cunning words and rhymes. Because my heart burns for you. My emotions are not that steeled yet, maybe after a bottle or two, I would be able to deflect your love, but the me who has not yet had a single drop of alcohol, cannot.

I find my solace in this beverage that makes me forget, and fall asleep.
If I confessed to you when I was drunk, surely you wouldn't take it seriously, it's the perfect excuse.
It's my only escape, my way of comfort for these unrequited feelings.

It's a blanket that covers the truth, and hides away what really dwells inside.
I don't want to be sober.
Let me drink, and forget my feelings for awhile.
And though I don't know anything when I'm under its spell, and though I'm an old man who can't face his feelings just like an innocent maiden. This bard will seal away the sorrows of his shackled love, with a glass of wine to wash it down.
Yahoo! Let this drunkard wallow in his tragic love for awhile, until these feelings fade away with the empty bottles growing in number, and until the day I have to bid you farewell, and say goodbye, to this lovely traveler whose stolen my heart.
My dearest
Lumine.

A lot shorter than the last one, but I still think it conveys everything it needs to! I'm kinda sad the first fanfic I post about these two is angst but I really feel there's more to there dynamic then just fluff, don't worry I'll definitely write a lot of fluff for these two in the future!
Shea signing off!