Genshin impact: three weeks (modern au Albelumi) 💝⏳

(This one's just a short little one I made in my free time! I got really inspired after I saw a really cute fan art of these two😅)

I stood at my desk as I scribbled in my notebook.

The wind was howling outside, the windows shook from the strong vibrations of the wind slashing back and forth.

While it may have looked like I was focused on my research, my head was full of unnecessarily thoughts. I was thinking of a certain golden-haired girl.

I nearly dropped a glass vial, my thoughts were so jumbled. Then to top that, I poured the wrong chemical into my flask, and made a puff of purple smoke hit my face.

She's coming to visit today, and now that's all I can think of. Her luscious blonde hair her bright and innocent amber eyes, her silky soft skin, and most of all, her soft to the touch rosy lips, I want all of it.

'Ahem!' I snapped out of my indecent thoughts, that were rather dangerous, I felt that at any moment, when I'm with her I could act on them. And that scares me more, then the thought in my mind right now.
'Mmmmm~' a sound escaped her lips, a moaning sound. Her wrists were pinned down by my hand, as I... STOP! That's not where my mind should be at this present moment. My head was feeling hot and hazy, as I trailed my fingers from my forehead down my face to my chin and touched my bottom lip.
Since I wasn't getting any work done, I decided to sit down and grab my sketchbook out of it's drawer, and draw a bit before she arrives. This maybe would help me calm down.

My hand starts moving before I even realise, as I slowly trace every detail of her, I insure every stroke I make matters. I want to capture her beauty, if even only a little.
I decided to go simple, with a close-up of her face down to her collarbone. My mind seemed to derail, as I continued to draw her features, thoughts of putting my mark on her, and how nice she must smell, oh, how I wanted to put my arms around her.
'Hugh...' I groaned. She wouldn't like this, I need to stop these thoughts. Who would be fine with someone they thought of as a friend, thinking of them like this.

'Woo,' I steadied my breath, and slowly I made my way around her face, one stroke, two strokes.
Next her rosy lips...

Before I notice, I had already finished.
It looks nice, but it'll never be as good as the real thing.
I trace my hand slightly above the drawing.
Then I felt my face light up, what an I even doing...

*Tap!* *Tap* *tap*

Upon hearing the knock at the door I sat up and hid my wrongdoings in a locked cabinet, and quickly came to be at the door.
I hold the handle, as I brace myself.

Upon opening the door I am greeted with golden hair. A familiar scent strolled from outside into my office through the doorway.
'Lumine..' I let out, smiling, I felt my lips curve at the sight of her.
'Albedo!' she hollered smiling as well, as she pulls me into an friendly embrace.
Taken aback I stumbled back as I make haste not to fall.
I'm overwhelmed by her warmth, and I softly hugged her back. I wanted to move my hands down to her waist, but I knew that would be over-stepping my boundaries, it was improper as her friend to impose any further.
But those regards were quickly thrown away, I was starved for her touch. And impulsively pulled her in further, till our chests collided.

She jerked, thrown off guard by my sudden pull. But she steadily recovered, and returned my hug, seemingly she too, was starved for this, but maybe that's just my theory that maybe she felt what I had been feeling.
We melted into each other's warmth, as we continued the embrace.
my head fell onto her shoulder as she snuggles into my chest.
I can feel her breath blow onto my chest then creep up to my neck. We're so close I can feel her heartbeat, her heart's rapidly beating, as is mine.
I can feel heat slowly creep up to my ears. This is like a lover's embrace, isn't it...? My warm ears turned into blazing fires.

I let go, as I threw my hands up. We didn't say anything after that. I waited awhile for her to comment on my weird and clingy behaviour, but she didn't. We let it go, and both our faces were red.

After that, I swiftly welcomed her in, not wanting the silence to fester. She then sat on the couch near the window, as her eyes scanned every inch of my office, right now it's tidy, but only because I knew she was coming.
I felt my chest feel lighter, as I watched her look around the room. Seeing her again, has really put me in a sappy and sugary mood.

'Wow, it's been so long since I was last in your office,' she exclaims with a bittersweet smile.
My gaze shifts around the room, 'It has, hasn't it?' I reminisced about all the days she stayed here and all nights she's fallen asleep in that very couch.

'How long do you think you'll stay in Mondstadt for?' I inquired, even though I don't want to know the answer.
She uses her fingers to count, 'Hmm, about three weeks,' she said as she gestured three of her fingers to me.

'That's rather short,' I say hiding my disappointment the best I can, as I station my weight onto my desk.
She nodded back as she leaned back into the couch's cushions, 'I would've preferred to stay longer, but my brother's coming home for Christmas, so I can't stay any longer,' she explained as she smiled, 'I can't wait to see him!' she said, as she gave a big heartfelt smile and pumped her fists close to her chest.

Ack! how can I be sad when you smile like that, My previous feelings of sadness instantly faded away after seeing her smile.

I get up and started to prepare some hot-chocolate, 'Want some?' I asked, as I held a cup out to her.
'Yes, please!' she accepted, practically drooling, I chuckled to myself.
I love her silly little moments like this.

Once the hot-chocolate was done I poured it into two cups, and place two big marshmallows into both, I also put a dodocoo shaped marshmallow into Lumine's cup. I handed the one with the slowly melting dodocoo to Lumine.

'Woah! That's so cu~te,' She exclaims, as she cups her cheek and looks at the dodocoo shaped marshmallow.
I felt my face contort to a smile at her wonder-filled eyes as she looked at the shaped marshmallow.

'Did Klee ask you to make this?' she questioned me joyfully as she pushed and leaned her torso slightly out toward me.
'Yep. She also asked me to show it to you while you were in Mondstadt,' I answered, as the sides of my mouth curve into a smile.
She looks at her cup, she's clearly debating whether or not she could eat such a cute thing.
'Klee would be really sad if she heard you didn't try it, you know,' I remarked, as I cup my cheek sadly and faked a sad expression.
'Ughh... Okay!' she said filling her determination to the max, as she took a big sip, dejected but also gleefully,
I sat next to her on the couch.

We continued, to drink our hot-chocolate and chat about nothing in particular. I didn't care for idle conversation, but that was until I met her.

Very soon the air had become warm and cozy, with us becoming more relaxed and with tension brewing, and hearts thumping.

And I suppose that explained what happens next.

'Hey, Albedo?' Lumine called my name as she leaned on my shoulder.
'Yes?' I said, as I give her my full attention, she was nodding off to sleep just a second ago, but now it seems she's wide awake.
Lumine's face glowed red, as she stared down at her hands, 'Can... I kiss you?' Her gaze was brimming, with an emotion I couldn't quite describe.
'Of course,' the response came so naturally, but the effect it caused me did not, my whole body was burning up as I leaned in.

.

.

.

The end.

-Author's footnote
Ooh~ mindless fluff, it's such a good feel-good method and always makes me feel much better after writing it! Like the whole world is at peace especially with this one, I love the light soft energy it has! Maybe that sounds a bit arrogant coming from the person who wrote it but I really do feel this one is really cute 😊

Little preview of the next ships I'll be posting in a few days.
Saimatsu and Oumatsu, (in the same story).
Tighlumi.
And finally Doug and Frey from rune factory 4!