Genshin Impact drabbles (Xinglumi)(Heilumi)(Lumirou)💝

Start writing your story

Genshin Rarepairs (but not really)

Some Lumine ships I've seen floating around, and had the urge to write about because of some cute fanart I saw. These will just be some quick drabbles I made in my spare time.

Genshin Impact: A Reader's woes. (Xinglumi/Xingqiu x Lumine)

The boy wore various shades of blues, blacks and accents of pale gold, with an elegant bob, and dullish dark blue hair, his bangs sharply cut to the side, that then connected to a longer length of hair that sloped to his chin, the other side of his front hair was shorter and cut just below his ear.
His poise refined, and elegant to people passing by, yet on the inside, a rather mischievous side everyone knew the wrath of lays in wait.

His amber orbs perused around the buzzing and red filled streets of Liyue. He smelt the aroma Wanmin restaurant gave off as its delectables' rich flavour drifted through the air.

Steam trailed from the window of Wanmin restaurant and filled every crack in the roads of Liyue with a rich and deeply simmered fragrance, the sizzling pork on the open stovetop, the lovely sound of orders flooding in after one another, the clanking of utensils as they worked hard to push out the next order.

The globes of amber in his eyes then travelled down to this traveller that he knew well. This blonde and radiant beauty was someone he occasionally whispered in the ear of, the one who he would take with him on his "moments of solitude", and the one who he asked on a date.

*Ba-dump~ Ba-dump~ Ba-dump!* his heart pirouetted in his chest, he gripped the cloth on his chest, and crumpled it into a mess.

She was sitting right in front of him, scanning the menu from top to bottom, yet he felt at a loss for words, as he watched her every movement from behind his menu.

Till the moment she tucked her hair behind her ear and her rosy lips puckered. She was thinking of what to order, and he was thinking of unspeakable things, his body steaming hot, and not from the kitchen's heat radiating on him.

***

Oh god... I'm... so in love... My heart thumped like a rapping bird.

Oh, dear woe of my heart that I can't help but give into, because its honeysweet nectar draws me in like I'm a starving honeysuckle bird that needs to feed.

'Xingqiu, how 'bout we get this to share?' She spoke, her voice alluring my senses, with its sweet melody and enchanting tune.
'MMM-HMM!' I wacked my head down in an approving nod, my grip tight on the table's edge, as my feet dug into the ground. My nod was too aggressive and fast and sudden; I should really calm down.

My face was hot, like flowers had bloomed on my face, and their pollen spread and made me into a florescent and flowery fool.

She smiled delightedly, and snuck her hand on my cheek.
'You look so cute when your face is red like that~ but where's my chivalrous and calm Xingqiu gone~?'
The place she touched with her gentle touch started to shimmer and boil away, my ears were redder than red, I'm sure.

She started to close the gap between me and her with her hand still planted on my cheek. And just as she was about to plant another act of affection that would make me explode, I spoke out-

'I'll go give them our order!' I sat right up, with my hands slammed on the table as I rushed for an escape from this flowering purée in my heart.

'Ah! Okay. I'll wait here~' her voice sugary sweet, as she leaned her elbows onto the tabletop and interlocked her fingers and outlined her chin with them. Her cheeks plonked into a mischievous smile as she sent me off with a small wave.