Chapter Fifty-Two, If The Final Festival Was Miku's

-Miku, The Second Day-

"Don't push yourself too hard Miku..thing's got pretty crazy yesterday didn't they?" Yotsuba asked as she and Rokuro walked Miku to the pancake stall. She had passed out yesterday and had to be taken home. She felt bad about the takoyaki stall so she wanted to try to make the boys feel better about what happened, but everyone had told her to stay home, yet she had come anyway.

"You gonna be okay, Miku-rin?" Rokuro asked.

"You should worry about yourself, Rokuro-san, you don't look so good." Yotsuba said, Miku looked over at him and she was right. Rokuro looked like he hadn't slept in a while, his eyes had heavy bags under them and he was slumped over as he walked, his eyes were half closed as well.

"I'm fine..I just stayed up a little later than normal is all.." He muttered with a loud yawn, she looked at him worriedly, wondering if she should ask Futaro to get him to lay down, but she didn't say anything. The three of them walked off to the pancake stall, listening to the conversations of people as they walked by.

"Aw what?! Your stall is the one that got shut down? That sucks!!!" One of the boy's said.

"I know, we weren't careful enough with the burner, and it was all downhill from there.." Another said.

"Now what am I gonna eat..you made it sound like the best thing ever..." One replied.

"I was looking forward to the girls trying it too..." The other one said dejectedly. Miku's eyes widened at the comment and she looked over at Yotsuba and Rokuro, she knew Rokuro had heard it by the expression on his face, he was in slight surprise.

"Miku, Rokuro-san, I'm gonna go look for some work to do, I'll see you later!" Yotsuba said happily before running off.

"I should get going too, people wanted my help today as well, and the teachers wanted me to move around stuff.." Rokuro said, yawning.

"Be careful Kazuhiro, I don't want you overworking yourself." Miku warned. He gave her a  thumbs up and walked away, disappearing into the crowd. Just as he did, Nino walked up to her.

"Oh there you are Miku." Nino said, sitting down next to her.

"Nino, where have you been?" Miku asked.

"I just got done talking to one of the girls from class, listen to this. Apparently there's a boy and girl that have been arguing repeatedly because the boy thinks that the girls are laughing at the guys because their stall burned. It's stupid isn't it?" Nino answered, Miku's eyes widened and she clenched her fists.

"Where are they?" Miku asked.

"Last I heard, they were on the roof, why?" Nino said, Miku silently stood up and walked away, bringing out her phone and telling Futaro to meet her at the school entrance. She walked silently for a few minutes until she got to the school entrance, at which point she saw Futaro walking up to her.

"What is this about Miku? I'm kinda busy-" Miku cut him off.

"Come with me, Futaro." She said sternly, walking into the school.

"Huh? Where to?" Futaro asked.

"The roof." She replied flatly.

"We're not supposed to be up there!" Futaro said, but she kept walking.

"I know, but I can't take this anymore." She said sternly, walking up the stairs to the roof.

"Take what!?" Futaro demanded, as she made it to the roof, she saw a boy and a girl in the corner arguing.

"Just admit it, you girls were all cackling to yourselves because our stand burned down, we know you were!!!" The boy roared.

"What!?!! No one ever said or did that, stop assuming things because you're mad you're standing burned!!!" The girl retorted.