Chapter Sixty Four, The Announcement

-Rokuro-

After two days at the hot springs and making some memories with the girls' grandfather, they returned the next week for graduation, there was a buzz all around the school as the third years got ready for the graduation ceremony. Rokuro and the girls were sitting in class, Yotsuba and Futaro were off handling their class officer duties and making final preparations, they had a few minutes before it started as all the parents and teachers were filing in to the gym.

"Y'all ready for later?" Rokuro asked.

"Not in the slightest, it's been a short time, but it's felt like we've done so much.." Miku muttered.

"It really has only been around two years hasn't it?" Ichika asked.

"It's crazy to think, two years ago, we would've never been around each other like this." Rokuro said with a smile. Suddenly two girls ran up to them all, looking at Rokuro.

"Rokuro-san! Is it true that you and Uesugi-san are dating people?" One asked.

"Yea, what about it?" Rokuro replied, their eyes widened and they looked at each other.

"Who is it?" The other asked, the girls stared at them blankly.

"Now why does he-" Nino was cut off by Rokuro pointing at her.

"Futaro is dating her, and I'm dating Itsuki." He said simply, making Itsuki and Nino's faces flush bright red.'

"You didn't just have to out and say it!!!" Nino spat.

"What's the problem with it? It's the end of school, I don't think it matters." Rokuro replied, Nino opened her mouth to speak, but had no response, instead just settling for crossing her arms and pouting. The two girls nodded happily and ran off, Rokuro was confused, but he didn't bother with it. Suddenly, a voice came over the PA system.

"Will all students gather in the gym for the graduation ceremony?" The voice said, they all looked at each other and smiled, standing up and starting to walk. As they did, Itsuki suddenly stopped Rokuro.

"You need to button up your blazer, here." She said, buttoning it up for him, making him blush.

"I could've done it." He said simply.

"You wouldn't have remembered to. And wipe off your face, it's the last day of school, might as well come clean with everything." Itsuki said sternly, Rokuro scowled and sighed, bringing out a handcloth from his back pocket and wiping the makeup away.

"I'm not washing my hair though!" He spat, the girls all laughed and they continued to walk to the gym, as they got in, Rokuro took notice of all the people around. He knew it would be a big ceremony, but he didn't expect it to be this big. Much to his surprise, he saw Maruo sitting in the crowd.

"Hey, don't be so surprised, but I spotted your pops." Rokuro said, pointing at him. The girls all stared at him wide eyed and immediately ran over to him, Rokuro laughed to himself and leaned against the wall, waiting patiently for everyone to be told to take their seats. He knew it was in alphabetical order, so he'd probably be alone, but he didn't mind, he was just happy the day had come.

"What are you doing, you could've gone over with them." A voice said, he looked over and saw Futaro walking over to him.

"I could've, but that seems more like a family thing." Rokuro replied.

"Speaking of family, here comes dad and Raiha." Futaro said, Rokuro looked ahead of him and sure enough, Raiha and Isanari were walking up to them, Isanari had some papers in his hand, but Rokuro didn't know why.

"Finally found you boys, look at you two, can't believe you're almost full fledged adults." Isanari said with a smile.

"I wouldn't say that, but it is surreal to be graduating." Rokuro muttered.