Wait who's (Y/N) - 3

Y/N (P.O.V)

Reaching my house, I twisted the door-knob expecting...no, hoping, that an angry parent stood behind it, so I'll at least know they cared, pushing the door, I was greeted with darkness and silence, "....", disappointment and anger over taking my emotions, I felt a tear drop from my eye, I should be used to this by now...but after the danger I went through at school, I could have died, but they aren't even here to ask me where I've been, how I'm feeling, for f*ck's sake I should have been home 3 hours ago but where were they?! I'll f*cking tell you, their at some d*mb*ss party, getting drunk, probably even making out after they fought last night! Losing my composure because of how tired I am, I stomped my way up the stairs, while stopping myself from crying any further, I was too tired to dwell into this any further...letting my body weight drop onto my bed, feeling its soft sheets, I almost succumbed to sleep, until I heard a ping.....? checking where the noise came from, it was a on my phone, from an unknown number, opening the message, they introduced themselves as mike, 'oh, its mike...how did he get my number???, oh right, I gave it to him' realizing that I'm super sleepy and probably not in my right mind right now, I decided to just read the message tomorrow, closing my phone, wanting to just sleep away the strong negative emotions I'm feeling right now, I let myself drift off to the only place I felt at peace, dream land.

Leonardo (P.O.V)

After Mikey found out we were watching his interaction with his human friend, he was pretty upset with us since we, "didn't trust him enough" feeling a bit bad since his tone sounded so disappointed when he said that, I brushed the feeling off, instead, I decided to buy him pizza later as a token of my apology, per-se,....mostly to bribe him enough so he'd talk about his human friend since he refused to say anything when D asked him about it, though he only probably didn't say anything about it since he was upset, but hey, I still want to buy my little brother pizza since I did feel sorta bad...but I'll never admit that out-loud

Arriving at the sewers, Raph quickly apologized to Mikey, while I quickly thought of a plan on how to "borrow" some money from D's wallet, putting on a mischievous grin, I snickered at my 100% full proof plan-- "Leo, I know that grin, what do you want the money for this time" only now noticing my brothers deadpan expression while crossing his arms....oh-....scratching the back of my head for getting caught I decided to tell him my plan "well y'know since Mikey's upset, I thought, why not buy him pizza from his favorite pizza shop and- hey wait a minute! how'd you know I was going to steal I mean borrow some money from your wallet?!" watching him facepalm, he stated "after all these year's, of course I'd learn to read the expression you make every time a few dollars starts to go "coincidentally" missing from my wallet" putting on an on my face that could only be described as getting busted by your sibling at something, I opened my mouth to explain myself but got cut off "But alas 'nardo, I hate to admit it but, ⁱ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ.... sigh, you have my permission to "borrow" some money from my wallet, but only for Mikey!" watching him shiver at the part where he quietly admits that I was right, my mouth agape, never knowing that there was a day where he'd admit that I was right, putting on a , I decided not to tease him too much about it, for now, since he might change his mind, and took the wallet from his hands.

after discretely getting 3 boxes of pizza without the chef's noticing and leaving the money on the counter, I made my way back to the lair, letting the pizza's aroma linger in the air, purposely making it reach Mikey's room, soon enough, I saw his eyes from his doorway, obviously lured by the scent of the exquisite pizza boxes I left on the kitchen counter, keeping myself hidden as I watch him tip-toe his way towards the pizza trap, waiting for the right moment to caught him eating it so I can finally talk to him without him running away from the conversation. "aha!" shocked by my sudden appearance, Mikey while his pizza was still in his mouth, after a few seconds of processing, he regains his composure "Leo??? what are you doing there?" walking closer to him I decided to start off the conversation with an apology "Hey, Mikey...Look, I'm really sorry I eavesdropped on your conversation with your friend-"