Realization...Sorta? - 8

Time Check - Monday

( Cloaking Brooch Status: 2 Day(s) Uses Left )

Y/N (P.O.V)

Feeling my subconsciousness return, I opened my eye's to see pillow's, bed sheets, And a snoring teenager on the other side?...oh right, we fell asleep in a pillow fort, sitting up, I stretched my back and grabbed my phone, Focusing my vision on the bright screen, My Jaw suddenly dropped, IT WAS MONDAY AND IV'E ALREADY MISSED 2 CLASSES, IM SCREWED FOR SURE! shaking my cousin's body awake, his snoring stopped and glared at me with tired eyes "What?!"

Seeing my eyes filled with panic, his previous expression of annoyance soon turned into one filled with confusion "Idiot we're so f*cking late for school!" his eye's widening at this, quickly stood up, destroying the pillow fort in the process, "Sh*t!, why didn't my mom pick me up?! aGh screw this whatever!, Thank god I packed extra clothes, hey (Y/N) I'm going to use your bathroom for a bit!" what the?! this cheeky little- that's the only bathroom I'm allowed to use! whatever, I'll just get my clothes and bag prepared, after 6 Min I see my cousin get out the bathroom, already wearing his iconic black shirt, when did he get the time to shower and put on eye liner under his eyes?!, lightly shoving him away from the door frame, I quickly washed myself within 4 minutes.

Finally done fixing myself up, I was surprised to see that my cousin was waiting for me outside, Deciding not to tease him about this since we were already late, mounted our own way of transportation and made our way to school. Jumping over the gate while were at it, we successfully sneaked past the guards and gave each other a high-five in celebration of successfully entering the school. Just before the 3rd class's bell rang, we separated ways, making our own way to enter our 3rd class.

Opening my classroom door, A wave of happiness soon washed over me as soon as I saw Lex. Making my way to my seat beside him, he turned his head to me, Giving a teasing expression "And you've finally arrived~, let me guess, Another girl scout tried to force cookies down your throat?" he said sarcastically, resting his chin on his hand as he lean onto the table.

"ok- that was one time!, Besides, you know how scary children can be, especially when you accidentally lock eyes and you just, stare, at their empty beady pupils" the both of us shivering at the thought, we soon giggled to ourselves "ok ok fair point, BUT-"

"(Y/N)!!!!!~" with the sudden cheery shout calling my name, Lex's sentence got cut off while I was suddenly lightly tackled, almost stumbling upon my chair, surprised by this, I turn to see who that was, and lo and behold! it was my favorite ray of sunshine!, grinning at the sight of Mike, I returned the hug that he was giving me "Mikeeee! I didn't know we had the same class on Mondays! what's up?" giving me his usual grin, he showed me two thumbs up "Oh? Is this the friend you were talking to me about at the infirmary before?" Lex asked, pipping in, obviously intrigued by Mike's cheery personality.

"oh! yep!, by the way, Lex, Meet Mike, Mike, Meet Lex!" Happy that I finally got to introduce my friends to each other, I Gave a closed eyed grin "well, Its Nice to meet cha mike, Name's Lex, but I'm sure you already knew" Hearing Lex speak, I Looked over to Mike, Happy to see that he was as equally glad as me to meet my other friend "Nice to meet you too! I'm Mike! I like artcookingspendingtimewithmybrothers and-" Lex, shocked by the sudden info drop, kindly cut him off "woah! glad about the enthusiasm buddy but could you maybe slow down?" Mike noticing his sudden adrenaline rush, soon calmed himself down and scratched the back of his head "hehe, sorry! I'm just really excited to finally meet a friend of (Y/N)'s!" The teacher finally entering, "well that's my cue! see ya at lunch later (Y/N)!" Mike then made his way to his chair as the teacher started the lesson.