Transmigration.

My name is Alice Qing; I am a 22-year-old Chinese doctor specializing In ancient and modern medicine; I live in Tokyo, Japan.

I lead an extraordinary life in the 21st century as one of the best doctors of my time, with ancient and modern medicine as the primary emphasis of my Career.

At the moment, I'm going to take a break after a 24-hour surgery for a brain transplant which is more complex and more stressful than the traditional surgery since it's a relatively new surgery, although little did I know life had other plans as I lost my life to a heart attack not long after I took my break.

Once I open my eyes, I feel somehow different and soon realize that I'm no longer in my body and I am wearing ancient clothing; not long After, I found myself being assaulted by a fellow.

*shit, I may be a genius doctor, but I am useless when it comes to combat even so I'm not entirely inept* so After a few minutes of struggle, I managed to subdue him.

Soon after, a horrifying truth became apparent since I had been drug with an ancient medicine called aphrodisiac which stimulates lovemaking.

I'm feeling hot and uncomfortable, but I keep walking towards a body of water since I know it will cool off my body.

When I finally found it, to my surprise, I'm not the only one up for a Midnight bath.

In the hot spring, a hottie watches off his strain, tempting me with his body, so I take the invitation and pounce on him like a cat.

???: what are you doing, women? Get off me.
Alice: come on, don't be that way, love.
???: get off me this instance.
Alice: come on, you're going to enjoy it.

I turned a deaf ear to his complaints against my touch and explored his body until he started to enjoy himself; as he accepted me, I began to kiss him and went a bit further.

After they got the deed done, Alice got up and got dressed, then turned to the hottie and said;

Alice: you know your body and pretty face are a waste if you're so stiff in bed, love.

???: You better never let me see you again shameless Women.

(Alice smirked and threw a jade pendant at him)

Alice: That is your payment for your services but do keep in mind my advice, love.

With that, she turned around and left the furious man behind.

As she walked away from the man, she got an excruciating migraine, and with it came floating images of the former host's memories.

The former host was the foolish first princess of the Qing dynasty; they shared their name only since she was also named Alice Qing; this princess was often bullied and looked down upon by her Empire and the surrounding Empires for her reputation of being a fool.

In honor of the former host, she decided to live her life to the fullest and take revenge on those who caused her harm in the past, starting with the fool who drugged her and had her almost assaulted by that low life.