The wedding day.

On a long-awaited day, Alice's day starts with Liam's caravan of wedding gifts that had seemingly no end, and as unlikely as this may sound it was carefully prepared with everything the princess enjoyed as to be expected of Liam he knew her all too well so he prepared the rarest poison plants and healing herbs he could find as well as money and more money because his wife loved the best things in life, he even went as far as to give her all the keys for his treasure houses as to say everything of mine is yours so take it all.

She was overjoyed with the gifts but to her nothing was more important than him after all they'd been through so much that shallow things could never compete with the affection these two had for each other.

Alice entered the ballroom in a beautiful white and grey dress and at that time all Liam could think about was that she was finally going to be his and only his, this cruel beauty would never be taken away from him.

At this time Alice's parents were overjoyed to see their little princess finally going on the path that she always deserved which was leading her to everlasting happiness.

Alice walked down slowly to where her husband was waiting for her and happily took his hand in hers and bowed to the heavens and then to her parents and finally to each other making their marriage lawful in the eyes of heaven from this moment there was no turning back and will forever be tied together by the thread of destiny.

What happens when not everyone is satisfied with this turn of events? In any happy moment, there is darkness lurking not far behind inspired by humans' most cruel nature and today was no exemption because as the celebration was going on, there was an individual who was especially unhappy about this union for his selfish reasons and was planning a scheme behind closed doors.

As the banquet was going in full bloom Alice felt restraint and suffocated by all the people swirling around her like hawks waiting to find any weakness
to attack so she decided to step out for a quick breath of fresh air which was a dangerous choice at the moment.

At that time our beautiful Empress was knocked out with a martial movement targeting the back of her neck and thus our goddess of medicine was rendered powerless against the brutal force and succumbed to the darkness.

A few minutes later she regained consciousness and was faced by the person who kidnapped her when the realization hit her like a brick wall she was more confused than anything why the hell was he doing this to her? When she trusted him so much.

In a soft voice full of disbelief and despair she asks why brother why did you bring me here? What are your intentions?

He scuffs in a harsh tone he replies because you are mine you have always been mine You ungrateful bitch "Slap" What? You finally use that pretty little head of yours and now you want to leave me for another man you slut.

"Alice looks at him in disbelief" What are you talking about we are siblings nothing can happen between us this kind of relationship is forbidden.

I don't care I've kept you safe all these years do you think this was for free? No, it was not, and the only payment acceptable is your life I won't let you be with anyone else in this life.

Alice: You are crazy, get away from me you disgust me
Oliver: I won't ever get away from you even if it means I have to kill anyone who gets close to you.
Alice: don't tell me you were the one who tried to kill Liam and me that day.
Oliver: not you, I would never kill you I never expected you to jump right behind him thus I was caught by surprise so I could not stop you before you jumped.
Alice: I'd rather die with him than live without him.

At that moment Oliver was about to slap her again but at that precise moment Liam Burst through the door because after 15 minutes of not seeing Alice, he went on a rampage to find his wife and proceeded to go to each room looking for her until he found her.

In a tone of voice that could only be described as a growl, he ordered Oliver to get the hell away from Alice but instead of obeying him, he grabbed Alice and held a knife against her neck and told Liam to let them go or he would kill her right here right now but with his attention elsewhere Alice was able to stab him with a needle coated with anesthesia and thus knocked him out.

Alice ran to Liam's arms happy to see him and comforted by the smell of lavender that was forever impregnated in his skin, after a while of holding each other they dragged Oliver's unconscious body and took him to the throne room where he would be judged by the emperor Quietly as to not ruin Alice reputation any frother.

After further examination by Alice, it seems that he was brainwashed to enhance his obsession with his sister by someone but as of yet they have no clues as to who it's behind this, nonetheless, Oliver did do questionable things to his sister, and committed crimes so he no longer has the right to the throne furthermore was banished never to return to this empire needless to say that he was forbidden to enter tang empire as well.

With that, the party was over, and the bride and groom went to their chamber and worked hard all night to make a little prince or princess all for the good of their empires.

Liam was eager when he whispered in Alice's ear, Honey this is the first time we've done it as husband and wife so please give me a little princess with those beautiful eyes of yours,

in between wasps and moans, Alice was begging to slow down but her pleads fell on deft ears as Liam ate her from head to toe as her moans got louder he smirked and whispered in her ear, so what do you think of my bed performance my love?

Are you still unsatisfied and thinking that my looks are lost with how stiff I'm in bed? What reward are you going to give me this time?

Alice was barely able to mudder your getting decent at it. He scuffed and speeded his pace while changing their position hitting deeper inside of her and making her melt in his embrace and yet she refused to give in while telling him how he was so mean to take revenge on his poor wife in such a way for something that had happened so long ago while acting cute in his arms and so yet again the poor sucker could do nothing more than to succumb to her and relinquish his power to her yet again.

Wow, man can be so petty sometimes I can't believe he still remembers that little comment of hers from so long ago but it doesn't matter because he is still powerless against his wife acting cute.