Her return.

Although the memories of the former host aren't entirely back, she knew enough information to understand her position in the royal family. She may be a fool but is favored by her father and mother. She also has three siblings who are Oliver Qing, Angela Qing, and Katherine Qing.

Her reputation was so bad nobody ever took her seriously or respected her; she didn't Get along with Angela. She has no relationship with Katherine, and Oliver on the other hand is overprotective of Her.

The closer she got to the castle, the clearer her mind became, and the more painful her heart came to be since all the bad and good experiences came forth faster, and the more she understood the situation, the angrier she became for the way the former host lived.

After a couple of hours, she finally reached her home, but what she received was far from a warm welcome since the first thing she saw was her dear sister Angela waiting for her at the castle entrance with a smirk of victory.

Angela: Come, Alice, our royal father is awaiting you.
Alice: Usher the way, I guess.

With that Angela took Alice to see their father, and she could not shake the feeling that Angela was setting her up. Her hunch became stronger when she heard her say this is your end, fool.

When they reached the throne room, Angela turned her act on by acting concerned about her sister's situation.

Angela: Sister, do you know why you're here?
Alice: not really.
Father: you are here because you disappeared early this morning and turned up here this late.
Mother: Mind telling us what happened?
Alice: * so that's your big scheme, huh? Not very impressive*
Angela: Answer them, Alice.
Alice: * starts crying*
Angela: what happened, Alice? Perhaps someone tainted you?
Alice: * got you* what would make you think that, Sis?
Father: Yes, Angela, what did you mean?
Angela: she is a fool. Someone probably took advantage of her out there.
Alice: you seem so sure. Why is that?
Angela: I'm not. I was just worried.
Alice: Don't worry, it was nothing like that.
Mother: Then what were you doing?
Alice: well, I'm getting tired of my reputation as a fool, so I decided to walk around the capital to learn more about my people in hopes one day I can understand them.
Father: it's good that you're finally ready to grow up.
Angela: * rolls eyes * then why did you start crying?
Alice: I was so touched by your concern.
Angela: what about the late hour, you're damaged clothes?
Alice: I just got lost in the wonders I was learning That's why I'm here at this hour like this.
Angela: I don't buy it.
Alice: why not? Could it be because you hired someone to harm me?
Angela: I didn't
Father: what did you do now, Angela?
Angela: I-it was just a harmless prank
Alice: right, father, she always plays like this.
Mother: how so, Alice?
Alice: she tells the servants to play rough with me, borrows my things and doesn't give them back to me.
Father: what is wrong with you, Angela?
Alice: she also made me live in the hunted courtyard.
Mother: why would you abuse your sister?
Angela: why not? She's an idiot and a Disgrace to our family.
Father: that's enough. You are restricted to your courtyard for three months.
Mother: Alice, from now on, you can take the Morningstar courtyard.
Angela: why? You know I've always wanted it.
Father: it was already supposed to be your sisters.
Angela: only because she is the oldest.
Alice: alright, thanks, mother. I'll be going now.

* Knock Knock *