We meet again.

After Alice got what she wanted, she planned to go to her courtyard, but before stepping out, she heard a knock on the door and froze up when the visitor entered the throne Room.

The man who walked in was no other than the man she used as medicine for the Aphrodisiac.

Liam: I hope you don't take my late visit to heart your Majesty but what I'm here to discuss can't wait.
Father: not at all, Angela. You may leave.
Angela: yes, Father.
Alice: I'll excuse myself as well.
Father: this concerns you, Alice.
Mother: we haven't been able to tell you this, but we will engage you to the tang Emperor.
Alice: No way I'm not marrying this man.
Liam: * smirks * we meet again, bunny.
Father: Have you met before?
Alice: No way, he must be confused.
Liam: I'm hurt. Am I that unmemorable?
Alice: Anyway, I'm not marrying him. 
Father: He is the best candidate you could ask for.

Liam's POV.

I originally came here to put an end to this marriage arrangement. Still, now that I'm here and see who the " foolish princess" is, I'm reluctant, to be honest; when Hawks told me that the princess might be the shameless woman, I couldn't believe it, but now that I see its true I can't break the engagement even more so because she doesn't want this marriage.

Mother: it will also benefit the empire, Alice.
Alice: I'm not your only daughter. There is Angela and Katherine.
Liam: to be honest, I came here to cancel this arrangement, but I changed my mind; I want you.
Alice: I see, I stroked Your ego and can't accept that I don't want you.
Liam: I'm not that petty, bunny.
Father: well, I'm glad you two get along so well.
Mother: why don't you show him around, Alice?
Alice: yes, mother.
Father: You should also let him sleep in your Courtyard as well.
Alice: Hello, he is a man. I can't do that.
Mother: so? He will be your husband.
Alice: yes, mother. Let's go, Liam.

Alice walked out of the throne room with the man she thought she would never see again.

Alice: You are taking your revenge on me now, huh?
Liam: you're so clever, bunny, nothing like the rumors say.
Alice: whatever, tell me when you get bored So we can move on.
Liam: I won't; your punishment will be this marriage.
Alice: All right, but can we have an open relationship? I do love men, after all. 
Liam: that won't ever happen. I will keep you occupied.
Alice: anyway, I'm going to rest. You can take whatever room you want.

She turned around and headed to the main room in the courtyard, which was a big room with old decorations; the whole room had neutral colors, and the bed was extensive with a square frame.

To Alice's annoyance, Liam follows her to her room, and when she asks why, he replies that she said to choose whichever room he wanted, whatever she thought we had already done worse.

With that, they both got into bed and fell asleep quickly since they both had an eventful day.