Finding her.

I am Liam Tang, the Emperor of the Tang dynasty, but I'm better known as the God of war; I have two younger brothers who are Colton Tang and Ashton Tang.

My life has been cast into chaos lately; first, it was the news of my engagement to the foolish princess of the Qing Empire, and now this shameless woman that not only took advantage of me but also paid me with a jade pendant like a cheap whore.

Liam: Hawks, show you're self.
Hawks: Your Majesty?
Liam: I need you to find a Woman.
Hawks: Can you describe this Person?
Liam: She Is tall with long black hair and big blue eyes.
Hawks: It won't be hard to find a tall woman with big blue eyes.
Liam: You better find her; now go.

I hope you run fast and far because if I catch you little bunny you'll pay for the humiliation you put me through; *I remember her comment about my bad performance in bed, and my blood boils.*

* knock knock *
There was a knock on the door that snapped him from his thoughts; it was probably his younger brothers who wanted to discuss the whole engagement with the foolish Princess.

Liam: You may enter Colton, Ashton.
Colton: So, what are you going to do about the engagement?
Liam: I'm going to cancel it.
Ashton: what about the political arrangement this marriage offers?
Colton: what political arrangement? This is an insult to our Empire and brother.
Liam: he is right. They have three princesses, but they offer the fool.
Aston: I don't see it that way since, regardless of her mental state, she is the first Princess and therefore needs to be the one getting married first for a political Arrangement.
Liam: Then, perhaps you should marry her if you're so concerned about the backlash of this arrangement failing.
Colton: Yeah, Ashton, maybe you should. You are part of our dynasty, so they would not have a reason to refuse the marriage.
Ashton: stop it, you two. She may be an idiot, but she is not a ball we can throw around as we see fit, She is supposed to marry Liam, period.
Liam: I'm still not going to marry her.
Ashton & Colton: if that's what you determine, then we will support you.

He decided to see the Qing Emperor even sooner than planned after their discussion.