The official meeting.

Alice's POV.

I can't believe this shameless man not only refused to break off the engagement with me but it's also making trouble for me, I would not have messed with him if I knew he was so petty, but now he won't leave me alone and my father is fixated on this marriage.

Liam's POV.

This heartless woman left the bedroom as soon as she woke up, does she not have me in her heart? It doesn't matter, she is my future empress whether she likes it or not and that won't ever change I'll see how long that attitude of hers will last with me by her side. 

Emperor Qing's POV.

Now that Emperor Tang seems to agree to the arranged marriage between our two Empires we should throw a banquet in honor of this marriage in a couple of weeks so that the affiliated Empires can be in attendance.

Just as the Eastern Emperor planned the four great affiliated Realms gathered to attend the banquet which consisted of the Northern, Western, Southern, and Eastern Empires.

A couple of days before the banquet they gathered in the Eastern Emperor's throne room for the formal meeting of the four Empires, for this rare event that will last a month all four leaders and their heirs will be gathering at Mukden Palace which means that for the next month, it will be a holiday for these four great nations. 

In the throne room of Mukden Palace.....

Alice's POV.

I was running late as I headed to the throne room and vaguely took notice of the page announcing my name and Liam's since I was too busy trying to annoy him, as I walk into the room I took notice of the Tangs royal family which was Prince Colton Tang and Prince Ashton Tang, then I quickly study the Stuarts royal family which consisted of Emperor Saul Stuart, Empress Lillian Stuart, Princess Charlotte Stuart, and Crowned Prince Damien Stuart. I shifted my attention to the Norman royal family which is Emperor Tian Norman, Princess Katelyn Norman, and Prince Ian Norman then I notice my family, Emperor Vladimir Qing, Empress Nadia Qing, Princess Angela Qing, Prince Oliver Qing, and Princess Katherine Qing.

As I was finally taking my sit beside my brother Oliver I heard how some people were gossiping
about my engagement with Liam.

Charlotte: Don't you think they have taken this joke too far?
Katelyn: I know right? Like Emperor Liam would marry such an infamous useless foolish princess, are they trying to humiliate her in such a public way?
Angela: "Snigger" What are you saying my sister is a genius.
Charlotte: I guess blood is thicker than water to think that you'd blindly defend such a lowly person.
Katelyn: Anyway I can't wait to see how Emperor Liam will reject this idiot, she does not deserve such a powerful man.
Liam thinks to himself "Rumors can't be trusted this ruthless woman is anything but foolish or useless"
Alice: what right do you have to come and insult me in my Empire? Do you guys not put our Easter realm in your eyes?
Ashton: wait wasn't she supposed to be a fool who never knew what was going on?
Katelyn: I guess even fools will fight back went they feel humiliated.
Alice: I guess you are used to bullying without being fought back but that won't work on me since I'm in no way inferior to you or are you saying the Eastern is inferior to the Western and Southern realm? Wow, I didn't know you guys were so arrogant.

The Emperor from the West and the Emperor from the South were starting to get nervous since they didn't think that the infamous fool had such a sharp tongue.

Emperor Stuart: Please don't mind my sister she is far too young to know how to behave herself.
Emperor Norman: Don't mind my daughter either I've spoiled her too much it seems.
Alice: why should I deal with them just because they are immature and spoiled? I can assure you that if someone of a lower class were to insult them they would be beaten if not executed.
Charlotte: "Nervous" You think too much first Princess we were just joking.
Katelyn: Yes, we meant no harm.
Alice: Yeah sure I'll let it sly this time but don't let it happen again.
Liam: Either way you guys' assumptions were wrong since Alice is my future Empress and nothing will change that fact.
Alice: Sadly he is keen on marrying me.

There was a sea of choked faces all around even though they came here to celebrate the union of these two realms in question, they still took it as some kind of joke or a public declaration of war between the two because there would be no one in royalty or nobility that would take such women into their family, but here was this Ruthless Emperor declaring the fool as his future Empress, though what was more choking was her reaction, how could she act so arrogantly in front of him? She should be grateful he has her in his eyes.

Charlotte: This can't be real, how could a catch like him even think of marrying her?
Katelyn: What's with this bitch reaction? She should be overjoyed that he is honoring her so.
Angela: How did this bitch get so lucky?
Alice: If y'all want him I can gift him to you since he is of no use to me.
Liam: Heartless women how dare you try to give away your husband.
Alice: Don't call yourself that, we don't know if we will marry in the end or if I'll marry someone else.
Liam: I would like to see who is brave enough to steal my women.
Emperor Qing: Well as the young ones just clarify this is no joke and the marriage will happen in 30 days.
Ian: Hell must be frozen over or something, I can't believe this.
Alice: Whatever do you mean? It's his luck to marry me.
Damien: There were rumors that she was a fool but it turns out she's crazy, where does she get that confidence?
Alice: I was born with it fool.
Emperor Norman: Enough this is a formal event stop acting so unreasonable and act as the heirs that y'all are.
Empress Stuard: Congratulations are in order your Majesty, your Highness.
Empress Qing: Since we are now on the same page this meeting is concluded, you may now go into your accommodations.

With this, the meeting was concluded. who could have thought that royalty would be so immature? this felt more like a quarrel at a market than a meeting between royals.