Chapter 6 - Wizengamot.

Potter castle, Ruston, Wales.

After reaching castle, Charlus went to the ancestral resting place as per the message he got from Dorea. There he saw Dorea, Hades along priest and with few people from "Potter Veil" (A wizarding village were the members of "Potter army" resides) and Dawlish weighting for him. As soon as he reached there, they start the process of cremating their son and daughter-in-law. After priest offered the prayer for the dead and everyone praying their respect. Charlus move forward and drew the emblem of deathly fallows into the oak wood of the coffin. Then proceed to cremate them. Dawlish bought forth plaques made up of white ornated marble.

In the plaque for James with his wand engraved:

James Charlus Potter

27th March 1960 – 31st October 1981.

Here rests a loving Father, Husband, Son, Best friend.

A warrior who given away his life for his family.

"NATUS VINCERE"

Dorea moved to do the same to the plaque in Lilly's crypt:

Lilly Ianthe Potter nee Evans.

30th January 1960 – 31st October 1981.

Here rests a loving Mother, Wife, Daughter, Best Friend.

A warrior who given away her life for her family.

"NATUS VINCERE"

Later that day charlus filled in dorea about the marriage contract with McKinnon family and Hale family. suffix to Dorea was not happy to at all. Yes, she knows one day he will also have to marry a pureblood heiress. But news about a pre-existing marriage contract is not something she was expecting. Especially when he is such a young age. As dorea was busy complaining. She doesn't see her husband trying to shrink himself. Trying to pretend he did not exist.

But it was like his luck was not favouring him that day. She soon came to the realisation; he is hiding something. And she is not going to like it. so, she simply raised an eyebrow. And charlus also understand the implication. That's when he told her with a sigh "There may not one contract if things certain condition become fulfilled. Pray it never comes to that". Dorea's dementor changes studently. She starts to demand answers. But began to he tells her a little detail.

Charlus: After the infamous "Potter massacre" around 250 years ago one of my ancestors become a little paranoid. William Potter feared that people may try to get their hands on the Potter fortune or the political influence through an underaged heir. If he/she is the only surviving member. He deducted trapping him/her is going to be an easy task. So, to protect both the child, the immense wealth and political power of the family. He made an iron clad contract with one of his trusted friends. Whose family is not less either. So, it was a mutual benefit. As such, if some condition given in the contract were to be satisfied. Then it will become active.

Dorea: A little paranoid! No, it is not a little paranoia. "Yelled a frustrated Dorea."

Charlus: Dorea I know this is a little much. But all our ancestors are paranoid people. But you need to understand. Our hades should have fall prey to such ploy if it is not for us. You need to imagine "him being brought up not knowing a single thing about our family. And some random magical guardian assigned by the corrupted ministry making a marriage contract. Telling him should fulfil it. He doesn't even will know his family charter as such he will think there is no way out. He will be trapped." This contract is made so no such situation never arise.